Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Push Trap is a trap in Builder Base that pushes ground units through the air that are within its unit capacity, and has no effect on air units. Tapping on the Push Trap shows with an 'X' where affected troops will land. It doesn't inflict damage.
- The Push Trap, like any other trap in the Builder Base, does not need to be re-armed.
- The Push Trap does not need the Master Builder for construction, however, the Master Builder is required for upgrading.
- The Push Trap can affect a certain number of ground troops, determined by its spring capacity. The spring capacity is the total spring weights of the units on top of the trap.
- Skeletons spawned by the Drop Ship have a spring weight of 1.
- Raged Barbarians and Sneaky Archers have a spring weight of 2.
- Bombers have a spring weight of 4.
- Boxer Giants and Cannon Carts have a spring weight of 8.
- Night Witches and Hog Gliders have a spring weight of 12.
- Super P.E.K.K.As have a spring weight of 25.
- The Battle Machine has a spring weight of 25, but cannot be affected by this trap.
- Use the Push Trap to push away Troops from critical buildings, like the Builder Hall or Defenses.
- You can use the Push Trap to push units into an empty space surrounded by Walls to trap them inside.
- Push Traps can be carefully placed to push enemies into another Push Trap. This is best done to high value troops, like the Boxer Giant, to effectively stall an attack.
- This also uses a lot of Push Traps, and is not recommended as there are better uses than putting multiple Push Traps.
- You can purposefully upgrade a few Push Traps and use them to push units onto a lower level Push Trap. The higher level Push Trap would push more troops than the lower level Push Trap, effectively splitting up your opponent's units as some units cannot be pushed by the lower level one.
- Try to keep Push Traps away from Mega Mines. If your attacker has their troops coming from a certain angle, a Push Trap could save enemy troops from being blown up.
- When going against this trap, try to use one expendable unit, such as a Raged Barbarian, to trigger this trap.
- The Push Trap remains hidden before triggered, so you would have to predict where it is.
- You can use the Battle Machine to trigger Push Traps.
- Push Traps undergo significant visual changes at level 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- When initially constructed, the Push Trap is 3 uneven wooden boards held up by a spring with an arrow carved in the planks.
- At level 2, four nails are screwed in at each corner.
- At level 3, the arrow in the middle turns metal, and the wooden planks join, leaving no gaps between. The spring appears to be thicker and golden.
- At level 4, the corners are now metallic, covering the nails.
- At level 5, the corners connect through metallic stripes, and the nails turn bronze.
- At level 6, the metallic stripes disappear and it becomes a golden version of level 4, but the nails stay bronze.
- At level 7, the corners connect through golden stripes, and looks like a golden version of level 5.
- At level 8, the wooden base is completely replaced with a blue base, similar to the arrow from level 3.
- At level 9, the corners gain golden yellow spikes.
- Although the Push Trap is rotated 90 degrees each time, it uses the Air Sweepers smaller rotation icon (the Air Sweeper rotates 45 degrees each time), rather than the Walls right angle rotation icon.
- It can also push troops into Walls. If that happens, then they will glitch to the side of the Walls away from the Push Trap. In extreme cases, the Push Trap can even displace them to a corner of the base.
- Troops pushed by the Push Trap will not become airborne - they can still be attacked by defenses that target grounded foes, but not those that specialize against air troops.
- The Push Trap is the only Trap that cannot harm troops alone.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Push Trap, such as Level, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Push Trap to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Push Trap is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Push Trap to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Push Trap is at maximum level, or the Builder Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon rotates the Push Trap 90 degrees clockwise.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Push Distance||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|1 tile||6 tiles||Ground||None|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|