"Enrage your units to make them bigger, faster and stronger!
Cast this to create a Ring of Rage! Your units will gain speed and attack power while they are inside this ring."
- The Rage Spell is a Spell unlocked in the Clan Capital, available when the Rage Spell Factory is constructed (this occurs immediately after unlocking the Dragon Cliffs district).
- Just like the Rage Spell from the Home Village, the Rage Spell boosts the speed and damage output of troops in its area of effect. Like most other spells in the Clan Capital, it lasts for two attacks: the attack in which it is deployed, as well as the next. However, in exchange for its increased duration, it has a weaker effect than a Home Village Rage Spell.
- Similarly to the Rage Spell from the Home Village, damage increase is additive rather than multiplicative (for example, a level 1 Rage Spell which increases damage by 70% multiplies damage by a factor of (1 + 0.7) = 1.7).
- Rage Spells can be used to help attacking troops power through a difficult part of a district (usually areas containing high DPS defenses), or to destroy a high-hitpoint building such as the Capital Hall more quickly. Using Rage Spells to help destroy buildings quickly is useful if one has limited time to achieve an objective, such as using Sneaky Archers to snipe defenses while invisible.
- As a secondary effect, the Rage Spell can be used to speed up slow troops to get them to reach buildings more quickly. Mountain Golems, Skeleton Barrels and Rocket Balloons (when their ability has expired) are good users of this speedup effect.
- When choosing between a Healing Spell and a Rage Spell, one should consider the troops that they wish to affect with the spell, as well as the area that they intend to cover with the spell.
- A Rage Spell is better for troops with low hitpoints (e.g. Skeletons, Sneaky Archers, Minion Hordes) who may not benefit from a Healing Spell due to their being one-shot by many defenses. Similarly, damage dealers such as the Super Wizard or Siege Cart often prefer a Rage Spell to maximize their damage output over marginally improved survivability.
- Most air units like the Flying Fortress may benefit more from a Rage Spell, as the Healing Spell's effect can appear limited when compared to the damage of air-only defenses like the Air Defense.
- On the other hand, ground units with at least a moderate amount of hitpoints like Super Giants or Hog Riders can appreciate a Healing Spell more than a Rage Spell to improve their survivability. Also, the Healing Spell may prove more beneficial than a Rage Spell in areas protected by only low-DPS defenses (e.g. Multi Mortars, Super Wizard Towers or low-level Spear Throwers).
- Despite being listed last in the list of Spells in the training interface, it is not the last spell unlocked (the Frost Spell requires Capital Hall level 7, whereas the Rage Spell requires Capital Hall level 6).
||Required Spell Factory|
|?||2 attacks||3||Rage Spell Factory|
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|