The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Raged Barbarian is the first troop unlocked in the Builder Barracks of the Builder Base. It is a Builder Base troop version of the Barbarian.
- Raged Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Raged Barbarian may be thought of as a Barbarian from Builder Base; he behaves similar to a normal Barbarian. However, when he is upgraded to level 2 or higher, his special ability (Rage) is unlocked and his speed and damage are increased for the first few seconds after deployment.
- The Rage ability is unlocked during the tutorial.
- Raged Barbarians can take out buildings or defenses that are not completely protected by Walls, raging into range and dealing decent damage. For this purpose, they are very useful in funneling, taking out obstacles that you don't want your defense-wrecking troops to get.
- Raged Barbarians have power in numbers, and can easily overwhelm defenses that don't have significant area damage like Double Cannons and Mega Tesla's. Completely enclosed bases can be overcome from any side chosen using Raged Barbarians. At higher levels, sheer numbers can gain a huge percentage.
- You can use Bombers to break the Raged Barbarians through walls. After a funnel is made, Raged Barbarians can quickly be herded into the target area.
- One effective strategy is to use Bombers to open up the base, then using Super P.E.K.K.A's and the Battle Machine to destroy Crushers, and then deploy your Raged Barbarians.
- Great cannon fodder-putting a small number in heavily suspected trap areas can trigger the traps and clear the way for the rest of your troops.
- Raged Barbarians go around Walls, so you can funnel them into intentionally placed gaps which you can then fill with traps and area damage defenses to gain the advantage in defense.
- Crushers are extremely effective against them; they can kill multiple Raged Barbarians in a single hit. Just take care not to expose it in a way such that other troops can easily take it out. An effective strategy is using the Boxer Giants and Raged Barbarians together to take it out before it attacks.
- The Mega Mine is also extremely effective at countering them; it can take out a whole army of Raged Barbarians in an instant. Make sure to watch out when rushing with them, and if you want to be careful you can only put a few of them at a time as to use those as cannon fodder for traps.
- At level 1, the Raged Barbarian resembles a Barbarian with an axe.
- At level 5, the Raged Barbarian gains a second axe.
- At level 9, the Raged Barbarian gains a metal helmet with horns, like the one on the level 5 Barbarian. His moustache also turns slightly orange in color.
- At level 13, the Raged Barbarian's axe blades turn to gold, along with the rings around the horns on its helmet, and the horns of his helmet become bigger and longer.
- At level 17, the Raged Barbarian’s wristbands and the stripe on his helmet become golden.
|May 22, 2017||Added the Raged Barbarian, with 10 levels.|
|June 27, 2017||Added levels 11-12 Raged Barbarian.|
|September 27, 2017||Added levels 13-14 Raged Barbarian.|
|March 5, 2018||Added levels 15-16 Raged Barbarian.|
|June 18, 2019||Added levels 17-18 Raged Barbarian.|
|June 22, 2020||Increased Rage Barbarian's spring weight from 1 to 2.|
|April 12, 2021||Fixed minor inaccuracies from Raged Barbarian ability timers.|
- The word "Barbarian" comes from "barbaros", which is the Greek word for uncivilized. Dating back to the ancient Greek times, the Greeks referred to non-Greek people as barbarians because the language they spoke sounded to Greeks like gibberish represented by the sounds "bar..bar..;".
- During the tutorial, Raged Barbarians are upgraded to level 2. Also, while fighting the tutorial Versus Battle, the player uses Raged Barbarians that appear to be level 10, however, only four Raged Barbarians are available.
- When an Army Camp holding Raged Barbarians is clicked, they raise their axes, equally to their Home Village counterparts.
- The Raged Barbarian's appearance has errors in battle.
- His wristbands are grey and lack spikes.
- His clothing look identical to the level 6 Barbarian.
- Raged Barbarians are said to be raged because they lost their swords, which is also the reason for them using axes.
- This could also be because maybe some missed the boat trips as seen in the commercial, so they had to run all the way to chase the boat and went into the Builder Base.
- This implies that Raged Barbarians were regular Barbarians.
- His axe may be a callback to the Lumberjack from Clash Royale, as they have abilities related to a rage effect.
- He has similar powers to the Super Barbarian, as the Super Barbarian was based on it, like most other Builder Base Troops and their Super counterpart.
- The Raged Barbarian and Sneaky Archer both have similar abilities to the Barbarian King and the Archer Queen.
- Oddly, the Raged Barbarian does not have a shadow.
- Level 8 – 11 Raged Barbarians have the same amount of Rage time as Super Barbarians when deployed.
- The Raged Barbarian, along with the Sneaky Archer and Beta Minion are the only Builder Base Troops to have an ability that's temporary.
- The Raged Barbarian and Baby Dragon are the only Builder Base Troops not to have unique sounds when deployed, attacking, and dying.
- The Boxer Giant and Super P.E.K.K.A would count without their ability unlocked.
- The Raged Barbarian is one of the five units associated with Barbarians, the others being the Barbarian King, Super Barbarian, Battle Ram, and the Pumpkin Barbarian.
- The Raged Barbarian is one of the 4 troops to have a spell-like effect when deployed, including the Baby Dragon, Super Barbarian, and Rocket Balloon.
|Spring Weight||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability||Rage Speed Increase||Rage Damage Increase|
|2||Single Target (Ground Only)||16||0.8s||1||0.4 tiles||Rage||16||70%|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|