|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- Raid Cart Posts are a defense in the Clan Capital. Although it is unlocked at Capital Hall level 9 in the Capital Peak, they can be rebuilt much earlier in the Wizard Valley district, where it is available as a starter building (this requires Capital Hall level 3).
- The Raid Cart Post stations a single Siege Cart (a Raid Cart without the Barbarians), which patrols the vicinity of the Raid Cart Post and defends against attackers.
- Despite having defensive capabilities, defense-targeting troops like Super Giants will not target it over other defenses.
- The defending Siege Cart can take quite some damage before being destroyed, but not as much as Super Giants. At lower levels, both defending squads have comparable damage output, but the Siege Cart has the advantage of being ranged which allows it to attack from behind Walls. This can force melee units to break through walls before being able to attack the Siege Cart.
- As shown in the raiding tutorial, Siege Carts from Raid Cart Posts (as well as Super Giants from Super Giant Posts) cannot pass walls. Instead, place gates in certain places of the walls to allow them to pass.
- Where you place the gates are of utmost importance, as it determines where the Siege Cart will emerge.
- On the other hand, it can be beneficial to lock a Siege Cart in a compartment in order to allow it to utilize its ranged capabilities to attack behind walls.
- Defense-targeting troops will ignore the Siege Cart and continue to target nearby defenses. While this allows the Siege Cart to attack them without being countered, the Siege Cart is slow and may lag behind when attacking fast units like Hog Riders, or any units being buffed by a Rage Spell. The issues of movement can be partly mitigated by its range, however.
- Do protect Raid Cart Posts with anti-air defenses so that the Siege Cart cannot be easily eliminated by air units. Siege Carts also have weaknesses to swarms owing to their slow attacking rate, so splash (or multi-targeting) defenses like Super Wizard Towers can be helpful.
- The Siege Cart is helpless against air units, so attack them with air units if possible. If guarded by anti-air defenses, swarms of ground units can work decently against the Siege Cart.
- The Siege Cart's high damage per shot allows it to one-shot Super Wizards of equal level, so do be wary of using them around a Raid Cart Post.
- Note that while the Siege Cart will generally stay in the area around their post, if the Raid Cart Post is destroyed before the Siege Cart is killed, the Siege Cart will be free to roam the rest of the district (walls permitting). If time is not an issue, it can be viable to lure and destroy any such Siege Carts in the same way Clan Castle troops are attacked in the Home Village.
- Raid Cart Posts undergo significant visual changes at levels 2, 4, and 5. The visual changes are consistent among the remaining posts of the Clan Capital: the Super Giant Post and the Super Dragon Post. However, the visual design atop the roofs varies according to the type of troop featured at each specific building post.
- When initially rebuilt, the Raid Cart Post consists of a cannon's barrel that acts like a chimney held by four supporting ropes tied on a wooden cylindrical poles that are mounted on a blue roof. It has a wooden foundation with a band of ropes and a fireplace.
- At level 2, the band of ropes is replaced with stone. The entrance is a bit elevated and appears to be much darker than before. The firepit is painted with white color.
- At level 3, the base of the supporting foundation that is made from stone becomes thicker. The elevated portion of the entrance looks higher than before and the fireplace was fueled with some wood.
- At level 4, the base gained some metal spikes and a thin layer of silver metal covering above the stone foundation.
- At level 5, the silver metal covering is replaced with gold while the metal spikes near the entrance is replaced with metal chains. The firepit becomes thicker and restores its original color. Reasonably, the elevated entrance and stairs are removed as if its floor is resting on the ground.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Raid Cart Post, such as Level, Defense Troops, Troop Level, and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon contributes the Capital Gold you have into upgrading the Raid Cart Post to the next level. When the Raid Cart Post is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Capital Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Number Available||District Hall Level|
||Capital Hall Level Required
||District Hall Level Required|
||Number of Troops|