|Builder Hall||Gold Mine||Elixir Collector|
|Gold Storage||Elixir Storage||Gem Mine||O.T.T.O Hut|
Resources are the currencies used to purchase and upgrade assets. The game has six different resources; Gold, Elixir, Dark Elixir, Gems, Builder Gold, and Builder Elixir.
These resources have buildings that are used for storing and generating them, except for gems which has no building for storing them.
Builder Gold is a resource that is dug up by the Gold Mines on the Builder Base. Once collected it is stored in your Gold Storages. Its usage is similar to regular Gold, but is used on the Builder Base instead of the Home Village.
- The name of this resource is revealed from a clan game that rewards a magic item called "Rune of Builder Gold".
Builder Elixir is a resource that is collected by the Elixir Collectors on the Builder Base. Once collected it is stored in your Elixir Storages. Its usage is similar to regular Elixir, but is used on the Builder Base instead of the Home Village.
- The name of this resource is revealed from a clan game that rewards a magic item called "Rune of Builder Elixir".
- Even though the Builder Elixir is purple, there are many times where it's shown to be pink.
- Clicking on Elixir Collectors in Builder Base create pink Elixir bubbles.
- The Elixir Collector in Builder Base animatedly produces pink Elixir out of the tube.
- An Elixir Collector in ruined phase is shown to have pink Elixir.
- The treasure shop in Builder Base shows Elixir Storage filled with pink Elixir.
- Builder Base troops create pink elixir bubble explosion upon death (except for the Beta Minion and Hog Glider where they create Dark Elixir explosion upon death).
Gem is a resource that is dug up by the Gem Mines. Gems are a resource primarily gained through in app purchases (IAP). There are other ways to obtain gems, although these methods are rather slow in comparison to purchasing them in the Shop. Small numbers of gems can be obtained by clearing rocks and trees from your village, but this is random and rate of respawn of trees and bushes is quite low. Completing achievements also awards gems. In addition, the top players in the top three clans receive gems from the weekly tournament. Lastly, Supercell occasionally holds competitions on their Facebook page for which they award gems to the winners.
Generally it's a good idea to save your gems for your Builder's Huts, as having more builders drastically increases the speed at which you can upgrade your village.
For more information and images see the Gems page.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|