The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Roaster is a defensive building in the Builder Base that is unlocked at Builder Hall level 6.
- It launches a rapid burst of damaging flames that deal splash damage, with a short delay between each burst.
- It can burn both air and ground troops.
- Defensive Strategy
- The Roaster is a great counter to the Night Witch and her Bats as it is able to easily defeat the Bats and the Night Witch at the same time.
- The Roaster can be placed near the Builder Hall to prevent Raged Barbarians or any other low hitpoint units from destroying it.
- The Roaster can defeat swarms of Raged Barbarians that are coming into your base from a distance.
- The Roaster can keep the Skeletons from the Drop Ship at bay, giving time for other defenses to take them out.
- Put the Roaster near an area where you expect a swarm of ground troops to occur.
- Offensive Strategy
- Putting units with high hitpoints (e.g. the Battle Machine) in front of support units with fewer hitpoints to distract it from shooting at the support units. Note that placing both on top of each other will cause the fire's splash damage to hit both.
- Scattering troops prevents the Roaster from hitting all of them at once.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Roaster undergoes significant visual changes at all levels, particularly levels 3 and 8. At every level, its spout is glowing red and has fire emerging from it.
- When initially constructed, the Roaster appears as a teapot-shaped heptagonal metal vessel held together by wooden planks and rope. The top of the vessel has wooden boards attached on either side of the muzzle.
- At level 2, the ropes are replaced by additional planks surrounding the roaster on the base.
- At level 3, most of the wood disappears, save for two planks in front of the roaster, and is replaced by wooden scaffolding, and the base's orange paint becomes visible. A heptagonal bolt is added to the top.
- At level 4, the base's paint becomes red, and a wooden ladder replaces the planks on the ground.
- At level 5, the wood scaffolding is removed, a stone base is added to the vessel, and the bolt at the top turns golden.
- At level 6, the stone base gains another layer, and the wooden ladder is replaced by a ladder that is attached to the Roaster.
- At level 7, the stone base's second layer is replaced by a golden band, the ladder becomes gold, and the muzzle grows wider.
- At level 8, the ladder is removed, the golden rim becomes shorter, and there are three pipes added that connect the ground to the vessel—two at the front and one at the back, with a golden ring around the place where the pipe meets the Roaster. A timer also appears on the side, similar to the timers on the level 1-4 Mine and Mega Mine.
- At level 9, the two large pipes at the front are replaced with a stone box attached to the front of the Roaster. A pipe is added that connects the box and the timer.
- The Roaster was added on 6/27/2017.
- The Roaster seems to have parts of its wooden scaffolding added and removed within its early levels and replaced with more permanent pieces within its later levels.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Roaster, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets. Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Roaster to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Roaster is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Roaster to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Roaster is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.