"Hurls exploding rockets at both air and ground targets. Miraculously they never miss!"
|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Rocket Artillery is a defensive building in the Clan Capital, unlocked at Capital Hall level 5.
- The Rocket Artillery periodically fires rockets at ground and air troops at a long range, dealing heavy splash damage in a similar vein to Mortars. However, the Rocket Artillery is unable to attack troops in close range due to its small blind spot.
- The Rocket fired is not homing - it locks on to a troop's location instead of the troop itself. This means that if the troop moves away fast enough after the rocket is fired, it may be able to avoid the damage.
- The Rocket Artillery is effective at staving off hordes of smaller troops and capable of doing significant damage to higher-health troops like groups of Super Giants or Raid Carts. Due to its rather slow fire rate, however, other splash defenses like Bomb Towers may be more suitable at short range, and the Rocket Artillery can be overwhelmed if surrounded by ranged troops.
- The Rocket Artillery should be well-protected to prevent melee troops from exploiting its blind spot and destroying it without retaliation. Taking advantage of its range and placing it deep in the base will allow it to contribute to the defense for much longer than if placed as a front-line defense.
- Taking down surrounding defenses and enabling the deployment zone to extend close to the Rocket Artillery is the key to destroying it.
- Squads of Sneaky Archers will be able to deal considerable damage to the Rocket Artillery if they are able to get into range and stay cloaked. Defense-targeting troops such as Super Giants and Hog Raiders are also able to deal damage to the Rocket Artillery within its blind spot, enabling them to take it down effectively.
- Rocket Artilleries undergo significant visual changes at levels 2, 3, and 5.
- When initially rebuilt, it is a red-painted rocket with metal plating at the nose and fins. It is supported with an angled wooden plank and supporting beams chained at the wooden platform surrounded by stone bricks in its perimeter.
- At level 2, the metal plating at the nose and fins is replaced with gold. The wooden platform receives a metal ring with iron spikes around.
- At level 3, the metal accents around the beams, the chains, and the spiked ring around the platform are replaced with gold. The base gains four golden metal legs.
- At level 4, the base of the platform receives another golden metal accent at either end.
- At level 5, the base of the platform receives another golden metal accent at either end, once again. In addition, the stone perimeter is now painted in a red color. The rocket itself also receives multiple golden accents around the nose and becomes bigger in appearance.
|June 12, 2021||A user on Reddit named 1llum1n4t1 suggested adding a defensive building that launches rockets.|
|May 2, 2022||Update||Added the Rocket Artillery, with 5 levels and its ruined phase.|
|June 30, 2022||Maintenance Break||Decreased Rocket Artillery's damage per second by 10 at all levels.
- The Rocket Artillery's rockets are 3D models when traveling in mid-air, just like Home Village Heroes and Pets. The model used when firing corresponds to the rocket present when the Rocket Artillery is idle, except at level 2, where silver-colored rockets (identical to those at level 1) are fired instead.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Rocket Artillery, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon contributes the Capital Gold you have into upgrading the Rocket Artillery to the next level. When the Rocket Artillery is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Capital Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Number Available||District Hall Level|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Shot
||Capital Hall Level Required
||District Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|3-12||4s||Area Splash||Ground & Air|