- Rocket Balloons are troops available in the Clan Capital, available when the Rocket Balloon Barracks is constructed (this occurs automatically after the Balloon Lagoon district is unlocked, when the Capital Hall is upgraded to level 4).
- Rocket Balloons are similar to their Home Village counterpart: they are defense-targeting air troops with high damage per second that utilize rockets to boost their speed for the first 4 seconds after deployment. In the Clan Capital, they can only be deployed in squads consisting of pairs.
- With their ability, Rocket Balloons can decimate most frontline defenses quickly.
- While deploying just one pair of Rocket Balloons is great for taking out a few defenses, deploying them in larger numbers (10 or more) can easily wipe out plenty of defenses. Be sure to take a Healing Spell as clusters of them are vulnerable to splash-targeting defenses like the Super Wizard Tower and air-targeting Mines.
- Groups of Rocket Balloons are more susceptible to air Mines, and can easily be taken out with the aid of other defenses.
- You can have a maximum of 16 groups of Rocket Balloons at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps.
"Rocket Balloons" Squad
|Squad Housing Space
|15||Rocket Balloon x2|
"Retrofitted with two carefully safety-inspected booster rockets, the Rocket Balloon gets a flying start to every battle!"
|Defenses||Area Splash (Ground Only)||8||9||3s||?||Boosters|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
||Damage when Destroyed
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|