The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Not available|
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Royal Ghost is a temporary Halloween troop added for the Halloween 2019 season.
- The Royal Ghost has very high damage per second but very low hitpoints. However, for 12 seconds after deployment, he is invisible and cannot be targeted by defenses, similar to Sneaky Archers in the Builder Base.
- Royal Ghosts have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Royal Ghosts will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Like the Sneaky Archer, the Royal Ghost's invisibility does not prevent him from being harmed by traps or splash projectiles attacking another troop. While invisible, however, the Royal Ghost is able to pass through Walls.
- His attacks also freeze buildings, slowing them down for a few seconds.
- Like other temporary troops, they cannot be donated to Clan Castles.
- Offensive Strategy
- Due to their quick training time and cheap cost compared to other troops, they are viable as farming troops and can be used in a similar fashion to Barbarians and Archers. However, their vulnerability once they turn visible means they cannot feasibly reach the core of a base, unless paired with Haste Spells or Rage Spells.
- Their very high DPS enables them to snipe defensive buildings if they are placed near the outside of the base. This can often help topple war bases with off-center Eagle Artillery and/or Giga Tesla.
- Royal Ghosts can trigger Clan Castles even when invisible. Of course, the Clan Castle troops will not be able to attack the Ghost while invisible, but this can still cause problems for the rest of the attack.
- Defensive Strategy
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.