The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The Scattershot heaves very heavy bundles of poorly tied together rocks at whoever happens to be closest. The bundles break apart on impact and deal additional damage to the troops behind. "
|Level 1||Level 2|
- The Scattershot is a splash damage defense that has very high damage per second. It can do quick work on most support troops because the splash area is unlike the usual ring of explosion from Mortars and Wizard Towers. Troops that are behind the initial target in a cone shape will take the splash damage and troops next to or in front of the target will be unharmed. The splash damage decreases with distance.
- The Scattershot can target both ground and air troops but can only damage one type for each shot. For example, if a Scattershot targets the Archer Queen with her Healers performing a Queen Walk, only the Archer Queen will be damaged since that attack only splash damaged other ground troops, and vice versa.
- Defensive Strategy
- Use it to aid high damage, single targeting defenses such as single-target Inferno Towers, since it will defend against large hordes of weak troops whilst the stronger defense will pick off any heroes or high-health troops.
- Offensive Strategy
- Use strong troops rather than groups of troops because it has a high area of attack, similar to mortars.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the Scattershot resembles a catapult, with a blue wooden arm, supported by metal, holding rocks that have been tied together with rope.
- At level 2 the Scattershot gains brass bolts on the arm and stone supporting the base.
- The Scattershot has the fewest levels of any defense in the game, having only 2.
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno • Scattershot • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.