- Scenery surrounds the outskirts of your village. It is purely decorative.
- You can switch between different Sceneries by tapping on your Town Hall and then tapping the “Change Scenery” button.
- You get the Classic Scenery by default. A second scenery is unlocked by reaching Town Hall 14. So far, all other Sceneries are purchased through the shop but are only available for a limited time.
- The scenery that you are using is visible to all players.
Home Village Sceneries
These sceneries are visible while in your Home Village, or in a Friendly Challenge that uses a Home Village layout.
|Classic||A forest. A waterfall and cliffs stand at the back. A beach spans across the entire front.||Available by default whenever a variant of it is not active.|
|Classic (Autumn)||The classic forest but the trees now depict the autumn season.||Replaces the Classic scenery during autumn season.|
|Classic (Winter)||The same forest as in autumn but with various ice and snow details mixed in.||Replaces the Classic scenery during winter season.|
|Jungle Scenery||A jungle forest with two bridges far from each other on the top right, surrounded with mountains, few stones scattered everywhere, Goblin's head statue on the bottom right, and the beach is dirt.||Free and available upon upgrading the Town Hall to level 14.|
|Clashy Constructs||A pine forest with structures and mines surrounding your village. Waterfall is taken advantage of and the beach is now a dock.||Was available for purchase in June 2020, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent.|
|Pirate Scenery||A tropical area surrounded by several water bodies, a beach settlement and a majestic castle. The cliff of the waterfall now has a giant skull-shaped cove. Occasionally some Hammerhead Sharks can be seen in the Lagoon.||Was available for purchase in November 2020, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Epic Winter Scenery||A snowy area with a snowy cave on one side, a small settlement around dark blue water, and a small pine forest around a cliff over purple mist. Two giant Barbarian King statues are placed either side of a bridge. The waterfall is now completely replaced by a dark castle in the mountains.||Was available for purchase in December 2020, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Hog Mountain||A plateau surrounded by rock formations to the left, a fish market near the water, a Chinese-themed settlement with two Baby Dragon statues and a palace at the top-right with Hog Rider statues on either side of the bridge connecting it. Snow details dot the area.||Was available for purchase in February 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Epic Jungle Scenery||A grass plateau situated on top of a stone jungle temple, which is decorated in red and gold. The top-right features the Jungle Warden, behind which there is a small emerald-colored pool and waterfalls behind it. There are two Goblin heads either side of a river where the Boat resides, while some constructions and market stalls appear on the bottom-right. The Clan Path on the top-left is replaced by a rope bridge overlooking a chasm.||Available for purchase in April 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|9th Clashiversary Scenery||A party atmosphere situated within a pine forest; the top corners each feature stages with the top-left featuring a fiery lava-themed stage with a Skeleton performing, while the top-right features a giant Barbarian head with Party Wizards and a party-themed Goblin performing, with the Beat King in the screens behind them. The bottom-left corner features a carnival with a ferris wheel and a P.E.K.K.A effigy being burnt.||Available for purchase in August 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Pumpkin Graveyard Scenery||A gloomy atmosphere situated within a spooky graveyard. The top-right corner features a giant pumpkin hut next to a waterfall emitting green effects. The bottom-right corner features a foggy graveyard with numerous buildings and many pumpkins. The bottom-left corner features a ghostly boat with a dock lit with jack-o'-lanterns. The top-left features a deadly cave with some small huts and a few cauldrons. The grass in the interactable area is now much darker.||Available for purchase in October 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Snow Day||Available for purchase in December 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Tiger Mountain||Available for purchase in Late January/Early February 2022, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Primal Scenery||Available for purchase in March 2022, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Shadow Scenery||Available for purchase in April 2022, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Royale Scenery||Available for purchase in May 2022, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
|Summer Scenery||Available for purchase in June 2022, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
These sceneries are visible when you are in any war, or in a Friendly Challenge that uses a War Base layout.
|Classic||A war area surrounded by a lava cliffs at the top and a hellish forest at the bottom.||Available by default.|
|Inferno Town||A settled area overlooked by a giant P.E.K.K.A head and a giant Inferno Tower reticle with lava surrounding both structures. Dark pine trees dot the area, with a camp on the bottom-left and a P.E.K.K.A-shaped den on the bottom-right.||Available for purchase in June 2021, costing USD $6.99 or equivalent. Its purchase also included 2.5 million Gold and Elixir.|
These Sceneries can't be interacted with in the same way as the others.
|Builder Base||A slightly elevated plateau situated in the midst of a pine forest. A small dock is available to accommodate for a boat. Always seen during the night.||"Builder Base" is the default surroundings for your Builder Base. It cannot be changed nor is their a "Change Scenery" button at the Builder Hall.|
|Goblin Base||A dark and dense forest. Rocks and gravel create a border between the base and forest.||"Goblin Base" only appears in the Single Player Campaign, and cannot be used by the player.|
Premium Scenery Features
The table below displays what independent features each Scenery has.
|Scenery||Custom Game Area||Custom Grass||Custom Boats||Multiple Layers||Custom Music|
|Epic Winter Scenery||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Epic Jungle Scenery||No||No||No||No||No|
|9th Clashiversary Scenery||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Pumpkin Graveyard Scenery||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- The Waterfall is a decorative feature that was present in early versions of the game, removed from the game in Version 2.111, but later readded in the March 2020 update.
- The reason for its initial removal was due to performance reasons, as cited by Supercell. As buildings turned more animated over time, it became necessary to remove the Waterfall so that the game would continue to perform smoothly. At the time, the Waterfall took up a large amount of RAM, to the point of severe lag and uncomfortable gameplay on older devices. However, it was eventually re-added in the March 2020 update (possibly after support of older devices was gradually removed).
- Upon the Waterfall's return, it received a different texture and animation than the old version. The trees were also changed when the Waterfall came back.
- Pictures of how the Waterfall looked originally and how it currently looks in the Home Village scenery can be found in the gallery below.
- The Home Village scenery and Goblin Map were present in the original release of the game on August 2, 2012.
- The November 19, 2012 Winter update expanded the village and removed the waterfall.
- The April 9, 2014 “Clan Wars” update added the War Base.
- The December 10, 2015 update changed the ocean.
- The May 22, 2017 update added the Builder Base scenery.
- The March 30, 2020 update gave trees and beach a significant change, and bought back the waterfall with a different design.
- The purchasable sceneries (except for the Pumpkin Graveyard) all incorporate some sort of fruit in them as an Easter egg.
- Clashy Constructs features a few bananas hanging off the dock in the lower-left corner.
- Pirate Scenery has some fruit appearing at the beach area at the top-left, and a watermelon amongst the cannonballs in the fortress at the bottom-right.
- Epic Winter Scenery has a banana roasted on a bonfire outside the cottage at the bottom-left.
- Hog Mountain Scenery has a few stalls dotted around the scenery, two of which contain fruit cartons.
- Jungle Scenery has fruits baskets in a boat that's located on the right side of the map.
- Epic Jungle Scenery has several fruit baskets, some placed on a boat to the bottom-left and others in and around the stalls found at the bottom. A banana can be found amongst the gold spilling out in the South Corner of the map.
- Inferno Town has a banana inside a tent at the bottom-left.
- 9th Clashiversary Scenery has numerous fruit cartons placed to the bottom-left, near the pools of water where the boats are.
- Snow Day features a banana hidden within the maze at the top-left.
- Shadow Scenery features a banana sitting on a pedestal just inside a lit entryway at the top-left of the map.
- Royale Scenery features fruit cartons in stalls near the bridge at the bottom-left.
- For an April Fools' prank, Supercell tweeted that you can occasionally see troops bathing in the Waterfall.
- In the game, the grass from the ground appear with check pattern. In animation, the grass lacks check pattern.
- In replays, the ocean and the waterfall will still be animated with normal speed, regardless of the playback speed you selected. They'll also still be animated when the replay is paused.
9th Clashiversary Scenery
- Although the scenery is nighttime according to the loading screen, and that it has torches since the corners are darker, the grass is brighter.
- It is the only scenery to contain a number in its name.
Epic Jungle Scenery
- The Epic Jungle Scenery inspired the Goblin Kingdom area from Clash Quest.
Epic Winter Scenery
- The Epic Winter Scenery and Hog Mountain are the only sceneries not to feature a waterfall.
- In the castle, there is a silhouette peeking behind a window.
- The Goblin Map seems to be symmetrical.
- The Hog Mountain is inspired from an arena in Clash Royale.
- The Hog Mountain and Epic Winter Scenery are the only sceneries not to feature a waterfall.
- The Inferno Town was created by ThiagoMessias on Supercell Make.
- It is the first scenery to be fan-made.
- The Inferno Town resembles the P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse arena from Clash Royale.
- The Inferno Town is the only scenery to be exclusive for War Base.
- It is the only scenery to be free, once the player is at Town Hall level 14.
- The Pumpkin Graveyard is the only scenery to have darker grass as opposed to brighter grass.
- In the top left corner, it features a cauldron that resembles the Halloween Cauldron obstacle.
- The Pumpkin Graveyard was created by Naji Kadalayi on Supercell Make.
- It is the first fan-made scenery for the Home Village.
- The Boat appears differently when this scenery is selected, doubling as a sled (as the water is frozen over). These details do not persist when the Boat is taken to the Builder Base.
- The Master Builder's boat also changes in appearance.
- The Boat appears differently in this scenery. The Boat uses a darker color pallet and the front of it has a carved tiger.
- The Master Builder's boat also changes in appearance.
- This is the only scenery that features stone plates instead of grass in the placeable village area
- The Boat appears differently in this scenery. The Boat consists of dark iron plates with many golden accents.
- It is likely that the purple lake where the boat to the builder base appears is made of Elixir.