This trap is not available in the current version.
- The Shrink Trap is a temporary trap that shrinks enemy troops, reducing their hitpoints and damage for a short duration.
- It was made available when the Witches became the temporary builder for the Home Village and was available at UTC 07:00 18/8/17 until UTC 07:00 25/8/17.
- When activated, the Shrink Trap's bottle will appear to jump up from its compartment and splash itself onto the ground. The ground will then have an orange 'aura' on it, which lasts for 20 seconds.
- All troops that are inside the Shrink Trap's aura and new troops that enter the aura will get shrunken.
- When the Shrink Trap wears off, the troops will slowly get larger and after a while, will return to normal.
- Try placing it near areas where a lot of defensive buildings are in range of the troops. This will weaken the troops, causing them to do a lot less damage.
- It is nearly useless to place Shrink Traps where no defenses can target them, as the Shrink Trap does no damage by itself.
- When going against this trap, try to guess where it is first. Use a Rage Spell or Haste Spell to keep your troops moving. Use a Healing Spell to keep your troops alive.
- Like all temporary contents, the Shrink Trap cannot be upgraded.
- The Tornado Trap shares the same sound effect as the Shrink Trap when triggered.
- Numerous Shrink Traps can be found in various maps in the Single Player Campaign levels, such as "Magic Practice".
- It was the only temporary content of the Clashiversary events to not return on 31/8/17 when the Builder returned, which enabled the Battle Ram as well as the defensive Giants in Builder's Huts, along with the Birthday Boom which was still available at the time the Builder returned.
- On the top-right hand side of the trap, there is a tree. It is unknown why it is there, but most believe it is just for decoration.
- There is a glitch in the game where the Shrink Trap heals Heroes to their original hitpoints when it wears off.
- The Shrink trap can be found at Judo Sloth Challenge.
- The Shrink trap can be found at 9th Clashivesary challenge and Clashmas Challenge along with Freeze Trap.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|Level||Shrink Duration||Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Effect Radius||Effect Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|2 tiles||3 tiles||Area Splash||Ground & Air||Any|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|