The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Skeletons are sub-troops the Witch summons to help her fight.
- They are similar to Barbarians in attack damage, but have lower health and move faster.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeletons will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- They can be a good tank for single damage defense buildings in large numbers, but are vulnerable to splash damage.
- Skeletons are considered to take up 1 housing space for the purpose of determining its interactions with the Spring Trap, Tornado Trap and Clone Spell.
- Skeletons are unable to trigger Traps, nor can they cause the Clan Castle to activate and deploy its troops (if any). However, they can be harmed by Traps if another troop triggers them. Skeletons are able to trigger Hidden Teslas even though they are undetectable by traps.
- Offensive Strategy
- Defensive Strategy
- Witches in your Clan Castle will summon hordes of Skeletons to confront the enemy.
- Single-target defenses like Cannons can be overwhelmed by Skeletons (especially if the single-target defense cannot one-shot the Skeleton), which means splash-damaging defenses like the Mortar, the Wizard Tower and the Bomb Tower are your defense's best chance of eliminating hordes of these sub-troops. Have Mortars and Wizard Towers as high-leveled as possible; they can be able to one-shot Skeletons and this leaves the Witch vulnerable to the defenses. Inferno Towers set to multi-target are also good at eliminating a few Skeletons at a time.
- Like the Lava Pup, the Skeleton's stats or appearance do not change when the Witch is upgraded.
- The skeleton is the only sub-troop to have more than one parent troop, the Witch and the Drop Ship.
- You can have a maximum of 626 Skeletons fighting for you on the battlefield at any one time. Of these, 392 Skeletons come from 28 maximum-level Witches (25 from fully upgraded Army Camps and 3 from a level 8 Clan Castle) that spawn 14 Skeletons each, and the other 234 come from 13 max-level Skeleton Spells (11 from your spell storage and the other 2 donated into the same Clan Castle), that spawn 18 Skeletons each.
- If you consider the time period when the temporary Skeleton Barrel troop was available, this number is increased to 1,293 Skeletons, from 60 Skeleton Barrels in a Town Hall 13 army (spawning 15 Skeletons each, for a total of 900), three maxed Clan Castle Witches (14 each, for a total of 42), three maxed Clone Spells to clone 18 more Skeleton Barrels (for 270 more Skeletons) and nine more Skeletons in the remaining cloning capacity, and 4 maxed Skeleton Spells (which spawn 18 each, for a total of 72).
- When you have a Witch in your Clan Castle, and it creates Skeletons during a defense, the Skeletons that were made do not go back into the Clan Castle.
- As one of the six sub-troops (the others being the Golemite, Lava Pup, Yetimite, Big Boy and Ice Pup), it cannot be trained, placed or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- The Skeleton is one of the two sub-troops that is summoned- rather than spawned upon a certain health reached(the other being the Big Boy) by its parent troop, and one of the two sub-troops that is not a smaller version of its parent troop.
- The Skeleton appears to be identical to the Skeletons that are spawned via the Skeleton Trap when set to ground mode.
- The Skeleton is one of the three permanent troops you cannot level up, the other ones being the Lava Pups and Bats.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
- Skeletons are melee units dropped by the Drop Ship.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Skeletons are dropped in groups of 3 by the Drop Ship.
- Like the Skeletons spawned by Witches, they are unable to trigger Traps, however they can still be harmed by Traps if another troop triggers them.
- If the Drop Ship has the "Skeleton Burst" ability unlocked, it will spawn some Skeletons upon being destroyed.
- Offensive Strategy
- Skeletons can distract ground defenses from targeting more valuable troops, such as a Night Witch, while they take the defenses out.
- The Skeletons are good at taking out buildings like the Firecrackers and Air Bombs, as they cannot be hit by them, although they can take out the Drop Ship which stops Skeletons from coming out.
- The skeletons can easily overwhelm single-target heavy defenses, such as the Double Cannon or Hidden Tesla. That also means they can protect the drop ship as well.
- Defensive Strategy
- It is good to place the Crusher where the Drop Ship might be deployed as the Skeletons dropped can get stuck on the Crusher and will take a long time to take it out, or possibly never.
- The Skeletons can only attack as long as the drop ship is still there. Try to focus your ground & air targeting buildings on the drop ships.
- The Roaster can hit both the Skeletons and the Drop Ship at once, given that they are in the same location, so make sure to distract it with a high-hitpoint troop or hero, such as the Battle Machine.
- Skeletons have the same damage per second as bats; however, they hit twice as fast while dealing 1/2 the damage per swing.
- The Drop Ship's skeletons have the same description as the Witch's skeletons description, except with Drop Ship instead of Witch.
- In the Home Village, Skeletons do 5 more damage per hit and have 20 more health.
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.