The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Not Available|
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Skeleton Barrel is a temporary Halloween troop added with Giant Skeleton in the Halloween 2018 season.
- When deployed, it moves towards the nearest building, and attempts to attack it. If it is successful, the Skeleton Barrel will deal an initial blow before spawning several Skeletons. However, if the barrel is destroyed by defenses, it will still spawn its Skeletons.
- Skeleton Barrels have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeleton Barrels will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You could have a maximum of 56 Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 18 Skeleton Barrels with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Skeleton Barrel can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, its statistics depend on the player's Town Hall level.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Balloons.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost and number of spawned Skeletons, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- The Skeleton Barrel look exactly the same as the opponent SB in Clash Royale. This is the same as the Giant Skeleton and Ice Wizard.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.