The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Skeleton Barrel is a temporary Halloween troop added with Giant Skeleton in the Halloween 2018 season. It was subsequently made available again for the Halloween 2020 season.
- When deployed, it moves towards the nearest building, and attempts to attack it. If it is successful, the Skeleton Barrel will deal an initial blow before spawning several Skeletons. However, if the barrel is destroyed by defenses, it will still spawn its Skeletons.
- Skeleton Barrels have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeleton Barrels will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 18 Skeleton Barrels with three level 5 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Skeleton Barrel can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, their DPH, HP and Training Cost are equal to Balloons of the same level. However, starting from level 7, they are unlocked one Town Hall level earlier than Balloons.
- The Skeleton Barrel look exactly the same as the opponent SB in Clash Royale. This is the same as the Giant Skeleton and Ice Wizard. The Skeleton Barrel was added to Clash Royale on 31/10/2017.
- The description of the barrel claims that the skeletons are Harry, Larry, Terry and a dozen friends. When the Skeleton Barrel was initially introduced, the highest-level Skeleton Barrel spawned 14 skeletons, as opposed to the 15 implied by the description. This discrepancy appears to have been rectified when a 9th level was added in 2020 (which spawned 15 Skeletons).
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.