This troop is not available currently.
- The Skeleton Barrel is a temporary Halloween troop added with Giant Skeleton in the Halloween 2018 season. It was subsequently made available again for the Halloween 2020 season.
- When deployed, it moves towards the nearest building, and attempts to attack it. If it is successful, the Skeleton Barrel will deal an initial blow before spawning several Skeletons. However, if the barrel is destroyed by defenses, it will still spawn its Skeletons.
- The Skeleton Barrel can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, their DPH and HP are equal to Balloons of the same level. However, starting from level 7, they are unlocked one Town Hall level earlier than Balloons.
- Skeleton Barrels have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeleton Barrels will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 18 Skeleton Barrels with three fully upgraded Clone Spells for a total of 78 Skeleton Barrels.
- The Skeleton Barrel in battle look exactly the same as the opponent Skeleton Barrel in Clash Royale. This is the same as the Giant Skeleton and Ice Wizard.
- The description of the barrel claims that the skeletons are Harry, Larry, Terry, and a dozen friends. When the Skeleton Barrel was initially introduced, the highest-level Skeleton Barrel spawned 14 skeletons, as opposed to the 15 implied by the description. This discrepancy appears to have been rectified when a 9th level was added in 2020 (which spawned 15 Skeletons).
- It is also the same amount spawned by Clash Royale's Skeleton Army.
- In addition to this, the names of the skeletons both end/rhyme with -erry/-arry.
- The Skeleton Barrel resembles Air Bombs and its projectiles. The barrel itself is also styled similarly to level 6 and 7 Balloons.
- In Clash Royale, skeleton barrel is building-targeting troop, unlike in Clash of Clans.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 1.2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||5||10||6||0.5 tiles|
|Training Time of Skeleton Barrels|
|1 Barracks||2 Barracks||3 Barracks||4 Barracks|
|Tier *||Level *||Damage||Spawned Skeletons||Hitpoints||Town Hall Level Required|
*The "level" column is the numeral level shown in-game, while the "tier" column is for purposes of clarity between different Town Hall levels, which have different statistics. Tier counts from the lowest usable level.
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
- Skeleton Barrels are troops available in the Clan Capital, available when the Skeleton Barrel Barracks is constructed (this requires the Balloon Lagoon district to be unlocked, and consequently requires the Capital Hall to be upgraded to level 4).
- Skeleton Barrels are similar to their Home Village counterpart; they move towards the nearest defense and attempts to attack it, doing damage if it succeeds. Regardless, the barrel will be destroyed, releasing a large number of Skeletons. In the Clan Capital, Skeleton Barrels can only be deployed in squads of three.
- Skeleton Barrels can be used to bypass Walls and take down single-targeting defenses by the swarms of Skeletons they release. They can also safely take on air-only defenses (like Air Defenses) that are defended only by defenses that are weak to swarms, such as Cannons or Hidden Mega Teslas, allowing passage for other air units.
- Rage Spells can be used to increase the damage done by Skeleton Barrels and speed them up, allowing them to more easily reach targeted defenses.
- Released Skeletons should be aided by high-hitpointed troops when near splash defenses.
- Splash defenses are unquestionably effective against the spawned Skeletons as almost any defense will one-shot Skeletons. Super Wizard Towers can destroy ten Skeletons with each hit and are similarly effective. Inferno Towers when upgraded to level 3 or higher are surprisingly strong as well, as they will one-shot Skeletons even in its first stage of damage (this is not the case with level 1 or 2 Inferno Towers, since they require two ticks of damage instead).
- One can hide Mines among a group of single-target defenses, which can entice attackers into attacking the defenses with Skeleton Barrels. When the Mines are triggered, they will destroy the mass of spawned Skeletons and spoil the attack.
- You can have a maximum of 16 groups of Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps.
"Skeleton Barrels" Squad
|Squad Housing Space
|15||Skeleton Barrel x3|
"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, just Harry, Larry, Terry and a dozen friends, heading for the nearest building in a barrel of bones!"
|Defenses||Area Splash (Ground Only)||5||8||?|
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|