Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This troop is not available currently.
- The Skeleton Barrel is a temporary Halloween troop added with Giant Skeleton in the Halloween 2018 season. It was subsequently made available again for the Halloween 2020 season.
- When deployed, it moves towards the nearest building, and attempts to attack it. If it is successful, the Skeleton Barrel will deal an initial blow before spawning several Skeletons. However, if the barrel is destroyed by defenses, it will still spawn its Skeletons.
- The Skeleton Barrel can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, their DPH, HP and Training Cost are equal to Balloons of the same level. However, starting from level 7, they are unlocked one Town Hall level earlier than Balloons.
- Skeleton Barrels have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Skeleton Barrels will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Skeleton Barrels at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 18 Skeleton Barrels with three fully upgraded Clone Spells for a total of 78 Skeleton Barrels.
- The Skeleton Barrel in battle look exactly the same as the opponent Skeleton Barrel in Clash Royale. This is the same as the Giant Skeleton and Ice Wizard.
- The description of the barrel claims that the skeletons are Harry, Larry, Terry and a dozen friends. When the Skeleton Barrel was initially introduced, the highest-level Skeleton Barrel spawned 14 skeletons, as opposed to the 15 implied by the description. This discrepancy appears to have been rectified when a 9th level was added in 2020 (which spawned 15 Skeletons).
- It is also the same amount spawned by Clash Royale's Skeleton Army.
- In addition to this, the names of the skeletons both end/rhyme with -erry/-arry.
- The Skeleton Barrel resembles Air Bombs and its projectiles. The barrel itself is also styled similarly to level 6 and 7 Balloons.
- In Clash Royale, skeleton barrel is building-targeting troop, unlike in Clash of Clans.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 1.2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||5||10||6||0.5 tiles|
|Training Time of Skeleton Barrels|
|1 Barracks||2 Barracks||3 Barracks||4 Barracks|
|Tier *||Level *||Damage||Spawned Skeletons||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Town Hall Level Required|
*The "level" column is the numeral level shown in-game, while the "tier" column is for purposes of clarity between different Town Hall levels, which have different statistics. Tier counts from the lowest usable level.
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|