Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Sneaky Archer is a single-target ranged troop unlocked at Builder Barracks level 2. She is the Builder Base troop version of the Archer.
- The Sneaky Archer uses a crossbow and wears a cloak. She has a green garment with a leather belt and a yellow pouch.
- Sneaky Archers have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Cloak Ability, unlocked at level 2, allows the Sneaky Archer to be invisible to defenses, similar to the Archer Queen's ability.
- Sneaky Archers work well behind Boxer Giants, as they are good support troops.
- The Boxer Giant can also trigger other traps, such as Mines, to protect the Sneaky Archers.
- A disadvantage of this strategy is that if the Sneaky Archers are placed too close to the Boxer Giants, then defenses that deal splash damage, such as the Multi Mortar, will be able to damage the Sneaky Archers as well.
- A good idea would be to place them first to take advantage of their ability, then put tanks in front before they become visible so they are not harmed.
- If there is only a section of Walls guarding a defense, a quick change of troops can allow Sneaky Archers to take it down.
- Sneaky Archers can cause a Hidden Tesla to pop up even when concealed.
- Sneaky Archers outrange the Crusher and can snipe away at an unprotected Crusher.
- However, a Push Trap can push them in range.
- Placing three Sneaky Archers of relative level near an unprotected defense can take it out.
- This is true for all defenses, including the Multi Mortar.
- When using Sneaky Archers to create a funnel, the Lava Launcher can disrupt your plan if a building is not destroyed with one set of Sneaky Archers. Consider dropping an extra Sneaky Archer in with a group, or distracting the Lava Launcher to ensure the poison effect doesn't disrupt your plan.
- Even though Sneaky Archers cannot be attacked while invisible, they still set off traps. Push Traps can distract the Archers until they become visible. Mines can also damage and weaken them.
- You can use a Mega Mine to kill a group of Sneaky Archers. Make sure to place it on the inside, though, so that it isn't set off by other troops prematurely.
- Despite the Archers' low health, the Double Cannon is ineffective since it will waste its entire burst on just one unit.
- Similar to regular Archers, splash damage is effective. This makes the Multi Mortar extremely dangerous against them; one volley of shells can destroy Sneaky Archers of relative level.
- Placing buildings in front of defenses is a good idea. The Archers will be distracted and therefore turn visible before they lock on to a defense.
- Initially, the Sneaky Archer resembles a level 1 (or 2) Archer from the Home Village, having pink hair and wearing a green cloak. She shoots normal arrows. However, unlike the normal Archer, she wields a Crossbow (or a modified X-Bow) instead of a Shortbow.
- At level 4, the Archer shoots flaming arrows.
- At level 5, the Archer's hair turns dark purple, and her cloak changes color to match her hair.
- At level 6, the colour of the Archer's flaming arrows changes from orange to purple.
- At level 8, the colour of the Archer's flaming arrows changes to a darker purple.
- At level 9, the Archer gains a tiara on her forehead, similar to that of a level 6 Archer in the Home Village.
- At level 11, the Archer shoots pink fire arrows.
- At level 13, the Archer's hair reverts to pink, but she gains a navy blue hood to cover her head. And also at the very front of the crossbow, there is a thin piece of metal is added. Her arrow's flechette turns grey.
- At level 17, she receives a tiara-like decoration on her head, similarly to the level 6/7 Valkyrie and level 8 Archer. She becomes more vibrant in color as well.
|Next Generation Model|
|Unlock Sneaky Archer in the Builder Barracks||20||10|
- The Sneaky Archer was added in the May 22, 2017 update, with 10 levels.
- The June 27, 2017 update added levels 11-12 Sneaky Archer.
- The September 27, 2017 update added levels 13-14 Sneaky Archer.
- The March 5, 2018 update added levels 15-16 Sneaky Archer and reduced level 12 Cloak ability duration from 10s to 8s.
- The June 18, 2019 update added levels 17-18 Sneaky Archer.
- The June 22, 2020 update increased Sneaky Archer's spring weight from 1 to 2.
- The April 12, 2021 update fixed minor inaccuracies from Sneaky Archer ability timers.
- Sneaky Archers defend as Guard Post troops. However, they do not have special abilities.
- The Sneaky Archer resembles a mini Archer Queen, with a crossbow and a cloak ability resembling the Royal Cloak.
- You can have a maximum of 84 fully upgraded Sneaky Archers at a set of Army Camps.
- Using all Sneaky Archers by slowly trickling them in is a strategy that many players hate as it takes up most of the battle to finish and wastes their Clock Tower boost.
- If a Sneaky Archer is deployed right next to a Hidden Tesla, the Tesla will pop up, but does not start attacking.
- When an Army Camp that stations Sneaky Archers is clicked, they clench their fists and raise them in the air, just like the regular Archers.
- According to the description, it is likely overconfidence that causes the Sneaky Archers to become visible to defenses.
- In her picture and icon, she resembles a regular Archer with a cloak. In battle, though, her hair and dress hue are different than the regular Archer, and doesn't appear with a cloak until she's at level 13 or higher.
- The Sneaky Archer could be wielding a smaller version of the Modified X-Bow that the Archer Queen wields.
- The Sneaky Archer is one of the three troops associated with Archers, the others being the Archer Queen and Super Archer.
- The Sneaky Archer, along with the Cannon Cart and Super P.E.K.K.A are the only Builder Base Troops to have achievements.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|2||None||Single Target||24||1s||2||3.5 tiles||Cloak|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|