Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"This bouncy little number will toss unwanted visitors right off your property!"
|Level 1||Level 2-3||Level 4|
- The Spring Trap is a defensive trap in the Builder Base that springs ground troops off the map. The units will appear to fly out of the map.
- The Spring Trap does not need the Master Builder or O.T.T.O for construction, however, they are required for upgrading.
- The Spring Trap can spring a certain number of troops, depending on its spring capacity. Higher leveled Spring Traps have a larger spring capacity, allowing them to launch more troops at once.
- Skeletons spawned by Drop Ships have a spring weight of 1.
- Raged Barbarians and Sneaky Archers have a spring weight of 2.
- Bombers have a spring weight of 4.
- Boxer Giants and Cannon Carts have a spring weight of 8.
- Night Witches and Hog Gliders have a spring weight of 12, and cannot be sprung by level 1 Spring Traps.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has a spring weight of 25 and is thus entirely immune to it.
- The Battle Machine internally has a spring weight of 25, but is immune to the Spring Trap regardless.
- Spring Traps can be combined with Push Traps by facing Push Traps toward the Spring Trap. This is useful in eliminating distraction troops like Boxer Giants so that your defenses will focus on the other enemy troops.
- Grouping Spring Traps isn't recommended since only a few small troops like Raged Barbarians can trigger them easily.
- Spring Traps can launch Cannon Carts completely without allowing its Last Stand ability to be activated, but if it launches Night Witches, they will activate the Bat Swarm ability and spawn a few Bats.
- Spring Traps are often used in one-by-one holes leading to something like a Crusher. Use a few cheap troops like Raged Barbarians to trigger them. Alternatively, use the Battle Machine or a Super P.E.K.K.A, as they are not affected by it.
- The Spring Trap undergoes significant visual changes at levels 2 and 4.
- At level 1, the Spring Trap appears to be a wooden board on a metal spring.
- At level 2, the Spring Trap's spring becomes much thicker, and the wood also becomes much wider and thicker.
- At level 4, the Spring Trap gains a metal border around the board's edges, which looks identical to a level 5 Spring Trap from the Home Village.
- The Spring Trap gains more spring capacity per upgrade and has a higher maximum spring capacity than its Home Village counterpart, but begins with fewer.
- The Spring Trap can fail to trigger properly if a Raged Barbarian's rage ability is active while running past the trap without stopping.
- The Spring Trap has the fewest levels, unlike any other traps and buildings in Builder Base.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Spring Trap, such as Level, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Spring Trap to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Spring Trap is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Spring Trap to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Spring Trap is at maximum level, or the Builder Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|0.7 tiles||Bounces away troops||Ground||None|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|