"This bouncy little number will toss unwanted visitors right off your property!"
|Level 1||Level 2-3||Level 4|
- The Spring Trap is a defensive trap in the Builder Base that springs ground units off the map. The units will appear to fly to the top of the screen then fall down.
- The Spring Trap does not need the Master Builder for construction, however, the Master Builder is required for upgrading.
- The Spring Trap can spring a limit of its spring capacity. The spring capacity is the total spring weights of the units on top of the trap.
- Raged Barbarians, Sneaky Archers and Skeletons have a spring weight of 1.
- Bombers have a spring weight of 2.
- Boxer Giants and Cannon Carts have a spring weight of 5.
- Night Witches have a spring weight of 12.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has a spring weight of 25, and hence cannot be affected by the Spring Trap (whose greatest spring capacity is 20).
- The Spring Trap, regardless of level, is unable to affect the Battle Machine.
- Defensive Strategy
- Spring Traps can be combined with Push Traps by facing Push Traps toward the Spring Trap. This is useful in eliminating distraction troops like Boxer Giants, so that your defenses will focus on the other enemy troops.
- Grouping Spring Traps isn't recommended, since only a few small troops like Raged Barbarians can trigger them easily.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the Spring Trap appears to be a wooden board on a metal spring.
- At level 2, the Spring Trap's spring becomes much thicker,and the wood also becomes much wider and thicker.
- At level 4, the Spring Trap gains a metal border around the board's edges.
- The Spring Trap gains more spring capacity per upgrade and has a higher maximum spring capacity than its Home Village counterpart, but begins with fewer.
- The Spring Trap often does not affect the Raged Barbarian during their rage, but this is because the Raged Barbarian is too fast for the Spring Trap to bounce it away (it usually is able to move out of range before the Spring Trap has the opportunity to affect it). However, if the Raged Barbarian doesn't continue moving once the Spring Trap has been triggered (stopping to attack a building, for instance), he will be bounced normally.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Spring Trap, such as Level, Damage Type and Targets. Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Spring Trap to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Spring Trap is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Spring Trap to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Spring Trap is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost. Builder Base Buildings Defensive Buildings Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Walls
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
Resource Buildings Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine Army Buildings Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar Other Buildings Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower