"Win five stars from multiplayer battles to earn a bonus!"
- The Star Bonus is a feature that was added in the Version 8.116.2 update on January 26, 2016.
- After achieving 5 stars in Multiplayer Battles, you get an additional loot bonus according to your League. It is deposited in the Treasury.
- The bonus resets 24 hours after the fifth star has been acquired.
- In case the current Star Bonus isn't completed within 24 hours, a new one will be available immediately after the current Star Bonus has been completed. At most two Star Bonuses can stack at one time. If you have two Star Bonuses and complete the first one, the next Star Bonus will be available 24 hours after the completion of the first Star Bonus.
- You can see when a Star Bonus is available by looking at the "Attack" button. If at least one is currently available, the button will have outlines of Stars. Scoring stars will then fill in some of these outlines.
- If Star Bonuses are not available, the Attack interface (in the Multiplayer tab) will show you how much time remains before a new one becomes available.
- If you have two Star Bonuses available and complete the first, any excess Stars you have earned will count towards the second Star Bonus. However, if you only have one Star Bonus, excess Stars will not count towards future Star Bonuses. The same is true if you do not have any Star Bonuses available; any Stars scored in that time period will not count towards the next Star Bonus.
- Since the Star Bonus is deposited in the Treasury, you may protect the loot by NOT collecting the star bonus unless the resources are already near or over the amounts needed to reach the cap of the current Town Hall level. This is because only 3% of all loot in the treasury can be stolen.
- Star Bonuses begin to contain Dark Elixir at Gold III, while League Bonuses begin to contain Dark Elixir at Crystal III.
- There have been several Star Bonus Events during which the Star Bonuses are increased by a factor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.