The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The Stone Slammer is a heavy-duty, flying mountain that targets defensive buildings by flattening them with giant boulders and causes earthquakes. Immune to spell effects."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Stone Slammer is the third Siege Machine you unlock, available when the Workshop is upgraded to level 3.
- Like all other Siege Machines, it is immune to spell effects.
- Stone Slammer prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Stone Slammer do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Stone Slammer become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Stone Slammer can still be used if there are no Clan Castle troops, however, when it is destroyed, nothing will spawn from it.
- The Stone Slammer can be described as an incredibly high hitpoints, high damaging Balloon, as it shares the Balloon's relatively slow movement speed and high DPS with low attack speed, as well as defense targeting. However, the Stone Slammer has considerably more DPS.
- The Stone Slammer's attack consists of two parts that act simultaneously: one high-damage hitbox with low splash radius (1 tile) that usually only affects the building it's attacking, and a low-damage hitbox with high splash radius (3 tiles) that does 25x damage to Walls. The low-damage hitbox has a falloff effect that does less damage when between 2-3 tiles away from the Stone Slammer. Additionally, the Stone Slammer does some damage when destroyed, just like a balloon does.
- As the two hitboxes overlap, the targeted building that gets hit by the first hitbox will get hit by the second hitbox as well, meaning the Slammer effectively deals more damage than that done by the first hitbox alone.
- The high splash radius, high wall damage part makes the Stone Slammer a very efficient way to complete challenges whose objective is to break a certain amount of Walls; even more efficient than the Wall Wrecker.
- Though a Stone Slammer cannot be healed by a healer, it will be affected by the Grand Warden's Eternal Tome ability.
- Offensive Strategy
- Stone slammers have one noticeable difference from the rest of the Siege Machines: They will not self-destruct when they reach the Town Hall unlike to the Wall Wrecker and Battle Blimp.
- This is very useful! One of the best companion armies for this siege machine is the "lava-loon" strategy, for it will hide behind the hounds and do big hits of damage.
- Also, the wall destruction makes a clear path for a queen walk, which has the potential to do heaps of clean up, for she will target the buildings the Slammer and Balloons won't.
- The biggest threat to this siege machine is the single-target Inferno Tower, so it is wise to haste spell the balloons, therefore they will reach the Inferno Tower before it deals critical damage.
- Defensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- Initially, the Stone Slammer is a balloon-like, roped machine with wooden supports and nails reinforcing the bottom.
- At level 2, The nails become gold and the wooden reinforcement pieces are plated with metal inserts.
- At level 3, the top junction of ropes gleans golden plates, while the metal inserts become gold.
- At level 4, the supports turn into an metal-like material, while still retaining the golden bracers.
- The Stone Slammer is the only Siege Machine which has a preferred target as Defenses.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.