Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"When you see the Strongman’s Caravan set up in your village, you’ll know the Clan Games have begun!"
- When you click on the Caravan, you’ll be shown a screen host to a bevy of Clan Games.
- Clan Games vary in length, with quests that permit longer time limits generally being harder. Accumulating enough points as a Clan will unlock rewards.
- Clan Games, or “Clan Quests”, are unlocked at Town Hall level 6.
- Every player has a limit to how many points they can contribute (usually 4000 points) so it requires a team effort to unlock the rewards.
- If you tap the Firecrackers on the caravan image, a firework animation will play above the caravan.
- If you tap on the horse, it will sneeze.
- When the Caravan is away, a chest with a picture of the Strongman is left in its place.
- For a short amount of time, there was a glitch where tapping on an obstacle and afterwards clicking on the firecrackers at Strongman’s Caravan, both sound effects would play at the same time.
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13) • Giga Inferno (TH14) • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|