The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 8 and 9|
- The Super Barbarian is a Super Troop based on the Barbarian. It can be unlocked by boosting the Barbarian when the Barbarian is upgraded to level 8 or higher.
- Boosting the Barbarian requires 50,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Barbarian to be boosted for 7 days. The level of Super Barbarian you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Barbarians you have.
- The Super Barbarian is a melee unit with high damage per second and a good amount of hit points for its housing space. Additionally, its Rage ability allows it to have increased speed and damage for the first 8 seconds after it is deployed.
- The Super Barbarian can only be access at Town Hall 11 or higher
- Super Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Super Barbarian can be used for funnelling, as its higher health allows it to last longer than normal Barbarians (especially against splash damage defenses); its Rage ability also allows it to single-handedly pick off buildings within seconds.
- Defensive Strategy
- This troop can be used for the Clan Castle. It shreds tanks (such as Giants and Pekka) if there aren't any reinforcements for the tank.
- The Super Barbarian is called "Elite Barbarian" in the game files. However, it is the level 6-7 regular Barbarian, rather than the Super Barbarian, that shares the Iron Helmet with the Clash Royale Elite Barbarians.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.