Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Barbarian is a Super Troop based on the Barbarian. It can be unlocked by boosting the Barbarian when the Barbarian is at least level 8.
- Boosting the Barbarian requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Barbarian to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Barbarian you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Barbarian you have.
- The Super Barbarian is a melee (close range) unit with high damage per second and a good amount of hitpoints for its housing space. Additionally, his Rage ability allows him to have increased speed and damage for the first 8 seconds after he's deployed.
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 11 in order to boost Barbarians into Super Barbarians. However, because of the Laboratory level cap, players require a level 5 Clan Castle or greater in order to get donated one, allowing anyone Town Hall 9 or above to get one.
- Super Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Super Barbarian can be used for funneling, as their higher health allows them to last longer than normal Barbarians (especially against splash damage defenses); their Rage ability also allow them to single-handedly pick off buildings within seconds.
- The Super Barbarian can act as a mini-tank after it loses their rage, with a health per space similar to a Valkyrie. They are also better since they are less likely to go too far ahead of supporting troops, as they move slower (not under ability) and do not move greater distances (between buildings) than other troops.
- The Super Barbarian can prove useful as a farming troop, like the Sneaky Goblin. While not necessarily as cost-efficient as Sneaky Goblins, they can be more versatile than Sneaky Goblins as an attack (having more potential to obtain 1-star wins), and are still about as cheap as Barch strategies.
- You can consider using them in as Clan Castle reinforcements as they can provide a good support wherever needed. Keep in mind that their 8 seconds of rage needs to be used well.
- Single-target defenses such as the Cannon or weak multi-target defenses such as the Mortar are weak to Super Barbarians, so try to attack bases with those on the outside.
- Placing other tanks like a Giant down can allow Super Barbarians to survive for longer, so if there is high DPS, you can use one if necessary.
- The number one defense that can kill your Super Barbarians is the Scattershot, followed by the Eagle Artillery. Consider using Lightning and Earthquake Spells to destroy them.
- Super Barbarians usually do not need spell support, and if anything they could use a Freeze Spell. In groups of 5 or 6, they can mow down buildings in one or two shots without their ability.
- Use it on a single common (weak) defense.
- This troop can be used for the Clan Castle. It shreds tanks (such as Giants and P.E.K.K.A) if there aren't any reinforcements for the tank. It does exceedingly well until it loses its ability where it performs rather mediocre.
- It is best to have several small troops (Goblins or Archers) along with the Super Barbarian so they can distract enemy troops while the Super Barbarian attacks. The Super Barbarian also can tank for other defending troops (e.g. a Headhunter).
- Heavy splash defenses such as the Scattershot can destroy the Super Barbarians unless running straight towards it. Consider avoiding places nearby one.
- Super Barbarians have great value until they run out of their ability. Consider keeping Cannons and Mortars protected by Walls to soak up their ability. If you think that there will only be one or two, you can protect your point defenses with only a few bad buildings.
- Super Barbarians have medium health compared to the DPS of other defenses.
- The Super Barbarian was added in the March 30th, 2020 update.
- The April 12th, 2021 update added the level 10 Super Barbarian (corresponding to the level 10 Barbarian) and fixed minor inaccuracies from Super Barbarian ability timers.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Super Barbarians at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 69 if you include the 9 that can fit into a level 9 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 28 Super Barbarians with four fully upgraded Clone Spells (three from the regular spell inventory and one from a max-level Clan Castle).
- The Super Barbarian is called "Elite Barbarian" in the game files. However, it is the level 6-7 regular Barbarian, rather than the Super Barbarian, that shares the Iron Helmet with the Clash Royale Elite Barbarians.
- The Super Barbarian, Sneaky Goblin, Super Giant, and Super Wall Breaker were the first Super Troops to be added in the game.
- Super Barbarians under their ability have the highest damage per housing space in the game at 68 (Followed by Sneaky Goblins at 63 and 1/3).
- In their artwork, they have a red border on their headpiece but in battle, the border is not there.
- On their belt, they have an emblem resembling a standard skull, not a Super Troops skull. This may be because in the Super Giant description, they have a Super Troop logo belt that is from an eating contest, and the Super Barbarians probably did not win one. Additionally, it appears to resemble the "Miniature" Super Troop logo from the early stages of the Super Troop Barrel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.