|Level 8 and 9|
- The Super Barbarian is a Super Troop based on the Barbarian. It can be unlocked by boosting the Barbarian when the Barbarian is upgraded to level 8 or higher.
- Boosting the Barbarian requires 50,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Barbarian to be boosted for 7 days. The level of Super Barbarian you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Barbarians you have.
- The Super Barbarian is a melee (close range) unit with high damage per second and a good amount of hit points for its housing space. Additionally, its Rage ability allows it to have increased speed and damage for the first 8 seconds after it is deployed.
- Because of the level requirement, players need Town Hall 11 or higher to train Super Barbarians in the Barracks. However, they can be donated and used as Clan Castle reinforcements.
- Super Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Super Barbarian can be used for funneling, as its higher health allows it to last longer than normal Barbarians (especially against splash damage defenses); its Rage ability also allows it to single-handedly pick off buildings within seconds.
- The Super Barbarian can act as a mini-tank after it loses it's rage, with a health per space similar to a Valkyrie. They are also better since they are less likely to go too far ahead of supporting troops, as they move slower(not under ability) and do not move greater distances(between buildings) that other troops.
- The Super Barbarian can prove useful as a farming troop, like the Sneaky Goblin. While not necessarily as cost-efficient as Sneaky Goblins, they can be more versatile than Sneaky Goblins as an attack (having more potential to obtain 1-star wins), and are still about as cheap as Barch strategies.
- You can consider using them in as Clan Castle reinforcements as they can provide a good support wherever needed. Keep in mind that their 8 seconds of Rage needs to be used well.
- Single target defenses such as the Cannon or weak multi target defenses such as the Mortar are weak to Super Barbarians, so try to attack bases with those on the outside.
- Placing other tanks like a Giant down can allow the Super Barbarians to survive for longer, so if there is high DPS, you can use one if necessary.
- The number one defense that can kill your super barbarians is the Scattershot, followed by the Eagle Artillery. Consider using Lightning and Earthquake Spells to destroy them.
- Super Barbarians usually do not need spell support. In groups of 5 or 6, they can mow down buildings in one or two shots without their ability.
- Defensive Strategy
- This troop can be used for the Clan Castle. It shreds tanks (such as Giants and PEKKA) if there aren't any reinforcements for the tank. It does exceedingly well until it loses its ability where it performs rather mediocre.
- It is best to have several small troops (Goblins or Archers) along with the super barbarian so they can distract enemy troops while the Super Barbarian attacks. The Super Barbarian also can tank for other defending troops (e.g. a Headhunter).
- Heavy splash such as the Scattershot can destroy the Super Barbarians unless running straight towards it. Consider avoiding places nearby one.
- Super Barbarians have great value until they run out of their ability. Consider keeping cannons and mortars protected by walls to soak up their ability.
- Super Barbarians have medium health compared to the DPS of other defenses.
- You can have a maximum of 60 Super Barbarians at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 69 if you include the 9 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 18 Super Barbarians with three level 5 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Super Barbarian is called "Elite Barbarian" in the game files. However, it is the level 6-7 regular Barbarian, rather than the Super Barbarian, that shares the Iron Helmet with the Clash Royale Elite Barbarians.
- Super Barbarians under their ability have the highest damage per housing space in the game at 68 (Followed by Sneaky Goblins at 63 and 1/3.).
- In their art they have a red border on their headpiece but in battle the border is not there.
- On their belt, they have a skull logo, not a super troops logo. This may be because in the super giant description, they have a super troop logo belt that is from an eating contest. Additionally, it appears to resemble the "Miniature" super troop logo from the early stages of the Super Troop Barrel.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.