Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Level 7, 8 & 9|
- The Super Dragon is a Super Troop based on the Dragon. It can be unlocked by boosting the Dragon when the Dragon is at least level 7.
- Boosting the Dragon requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Dragon to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Dragon you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Dragon you have.
- The Super Dragon is a dragon that shoots bursts of flames, similar to the Roaster defense in the Builder Base. Its flame bursts hit 10 times, each doing splash damage over a sizable area of effect (about 1-tile? radius)
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 12 in order to boost Dragons into Super Dragons. However, due to the housing space requirements, players require a level 8 Clan Castle or greater in order to get donated one, meaning the troop is only accesible at Town Hall 12 or higher.
- Super Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Dragons will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Super Dragon's splash damage only affects multiple structures if they are directly adjacent to each other (no tiles in between them). As such, it will be wise not to have your base buildings touching one another in order to minimise the destructive power of the Super Dragon.
- The Super Dragon functions mostly the same as its ordinary counterpart, the Dragon - but with more hitpoints, higher damage, but taking up more housing space. Therefore, the usual counters against air units, if placed strategically, continue to provide adequate defense against it, such as Air Defenses, Seeking Air Mines, and Air Sweepers.
|December 9, 2021||Announced and added the Super Dragon, with levels 7, 8 and 9.|
|January 20, 2022||Reduced the Super Dragon's hitpoints at all levels:
- You can have a maximum of 7 Super Dragons at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 8 if you include the 1 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type
||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Time Between Shots||Time Between Bursts||Number of Shots per Burst||Range||Special Ability|
|Any||Area Splash||40||14||0.192s||1.8s||10||4 tiles||Roast|
|Boost Cost||Dragon Level Required|
|Training Time of Super Dragon|
|1 Barracks||2 Barracks||3 Barracks||4 Barracks|
|Level||Damage per Second*||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost|
*These damage per second values are approximations currently taken from patch notes.