The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Giant is a Super Troop based on the Giant. It can be unlocked by boosting the Giant when the Giant is at level 9.
- Boosting the Giant requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Giant to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Giant you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Giant you have.
- The Super Giant is a melee unit with a very high amount of hitpoints for its housing space. Its Wall Buster ability allows it to deal extra damage (5x?) to Walls, but despite this, it does not preferentially target Walls (see below).
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 12 in order to be able to boost Giants into Super Giants. However, Super Giants can be donated to any Clan Castle, allowing any player in a clan to use one.
- Super Giants prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Super Giants do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the activated Town Hall weapon (if any) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Super Giants become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Offensive Strategy
- You could use them to destroy Walls, as they have less of a chance to die before destroying a Wall as a Wall Breaker, since they have high hitpoints. However, against high-level Walls, a single Super Giant will take a considerable amount of time to break Walls - consider using multiple at once.
- Like the regular Giant (and similarly to other tanking troops like Ice Golems), you can use Super Giants to tank for other troops. They can work as a middle ground between Giants and Golems.
- Super Giants can work well in a smash-style attack. You can consider taking less spells to give them access through the base and more spells to boost them through the base, like Rage Spells.
- Defensive Strategy
- Super Giants are more suspectible to single-target Inferno Towers than two regular Giants (but less suspectible than troops that take more housing space such as a P.E.K.K.A or Golem), however they will fare better against splash defenses than two Giants will.
- As by aforementioned logic that Super Giant attackers would take less spells to counter Walls, having a more compact base that would have many Wall layers is a good idea to delay the Super Giants.
- You can have a maximum of 30 Super Giants at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 34 if you include the 4 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 9 Super Giants with three level 5 or higher Clone Spells.
- Super Giants are more visually similar to Boxer Giants than the regular ones, having a belt and compression bandages around the wrist and a different hairstyle.
- Apparently, from the description, the Super Troops logo is also used to represent food of some kind.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.