Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-7||Level 8-13||Level 14-16||Level 17-18|
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is the second-to-last troop unlocked in the Builder Base, with a Builder Hall level 8 needed to unlock the level 10 Builder Barracks required to train this powerful troop. She is a Builder Base troop version of the P.E.K.K.A.
- When upgraded to level 2 or higher, the Super P.E.K.K.A gains the Overcharge ability, which allows it to explode upon death, dealing damage in a small area around it, similar to the Giant Skeleton and the Super Wall Breaker.
- Super P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has very high hitpoints, making it useful both as a tank for lower-health troops like Raged Barbarians, and to trigger explosive traps, since the damage suffered from explosive traps is low compared to the P.E.K.K.A's health.
- Its high health and damage make it very similar to the Battle Machine, allowing a Super P.E.K.K.A to serve as a substitute for it, especially if the Battle Machine is being upgraded. However, its lack of a regenerative ability means it has to be used carefully.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A's high spring weight makes it immune to Spring Traps, but sufficiently-leveled Push Traps can still displace her!
- Only 1 Super P.E.K.K.A fits in each Army Camp, regardless of the P.E.K.K.A's level, so it is best to support it with other troops and the Battle Machine. Cannon Carts and Sneaky Archers can work well for this purpose due to their range.
- Like with a normal P.E.K.K.A in the Home Village, it is very useful to use other troops to destroy side buildings to help funnel the Super P.E.K.K.A into the center of the base, which it can easily destroy.
- When deploying the Super P.E.K.K.A, deploy it so it distracts most defensive buildings into attacking it, then deploy your other units to support the P.E.K.K.A.
- Since the Super P.E.K.K.A is immune to any level of Spring Trap, it can be used to test for them and activate them as well, similar to how it can be used to activate explosive traps.
- A Guard Post can ruin a P.E.K.K.A-based attack, as the defending troops can distract P.E.K.K.As and/or lure them into high damage areas. Keep in mind their location when planning your attack, or use the Battle Machine or support troops to take out the guards so that the distractions to the P.E.K.K.As are minimal.
- Defensive Strategy
- Push Traps can be used to push a Super P.E.K.K.A away from a planned direction of attack. However, the Push Trap must be at least level 6 to have an effect.
- Double Cannons and Crushers can be very effective against a Super P.E.K.K.A. The Super P.E.K.K.A's health and range are comparable to a Battle Machine, so the effect of both these defenses is similar.
- A highly-upgraded Guard Post, if placed well, can be helpful stalling the Super P.E.K.K.A, since each hit from the P.E.K.K.A can only take out one of the troops. This allows your defenses more time to take out the P.E.K.K.A.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the Super P.E.K.K.A looks just like the P.E.K.K.A but with more glow and with brighter pink highlights.
- At level 8, the end of its sword gains a pinkish tint and turns completely white at the end. Similar to the level 2's P.E.K.K.As sword.
- At level 14, the whole body of the Super P.E.K.K.A turns dark red, even the horns and sword, with the sword glowing red on its edge instead of pink. The Super P.E.K.K.A grows in size, similar to a level 3 P.E.K.K.A.
- At level 17, the body changes to dark purple. The horns and sword now glow very bright pink.
- On the 11th June 2018 update, the Super P.E.K.K.A's Overcharge damage was decreased across all levels, but its health was increased across all levels.
- This troop was added in the 5th March 2018 update, along with Builder Hall 8. However, data of it in the game files was present as early as the May 2017 update that introduced the Builder Base, and the Next Generation Model achievement required players to unlock the Super P.E.K.K.A even though this was not possible until the Builder Hall 8 update.
- In the icon and picture, the Super P.E.K.K.A's horns and eyes are blue and inside its armor glows blue. However, in battle, its horns and eyes are brighter pink and inside its armor glows white with its "nose" which is erroneous.
- Although the name "Super P.E.K.K.A" sounds like a Super Troop version of P.E.K.K.A (and also given an ability), it is a Builder Base Troop, not a Super Troop.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has the most amount of levels where there isn't any visual changes, despite that it takes many levels to make a visual change, along with the Hog Glider (not counting Home Village Troops).
- It does not have the most levels before the first visual change; the Baby Dragon does.
- Despite their extremely high damage, a max level Super P.E.K.K.A cannot one-hit a Level 1 Wall.
- Strangely, the level 17-18 Super P.E.K.K.A's appearance changes to level 14-16 and reverses back to level 17-18 constantly in battle.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A deals the highest damage and has the most amount of hitpoints as a Builder Base Troop.
- Despite being more powerful and having more levels than the regular P.E.K.K.A, upgrading a Super P.E.K.K.A to max takes less time.
- Interestingly, the Super P.E.K.K.A's movement speed is slightly faster than the regular P.E.K.K.A.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is the only Builder Base Troop not to get affected by Spring Traps at any levels.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is one of the three Builder Base Troops not to add more units per camp when upgraded, the others being the Night Witch and Drop Ship.
|Spring Weight||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Number of Units per Army Camp||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|25||Single Target||19*||1.8s||1||10||0.8 tiles||Overcharge|
|Special Ability (Overcharge) Description:
"Deals ---- damage in a massive explosion when destroyed."
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
*As shown in-game. The game files give a value of 240 (which corresponds to 19.2 in-game speed).
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.