Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-7||Level 8-13||Level 14-16||Level 17-18|
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is the second-to-last troop unlocked in the Builder Base once the Builder Barracks is upgraded to level 10 that requires Builder Hall level 8. She is a Builder Base troop version of the P.E.K.K.A. When upgraded to level 2 or higher, the Super P.E.K.K.A gains the Overcharge ability, which allows it to explode upon death, dealing damage in a small area around it, similar to the Giant Skeleton, Super Wall Breaker and Wall Breaker.
- Super P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has very high hitpoints, making it useful both as a tank for lower-health troops like Raged Barbarians, and to trigger explosive traps, since the damage suffered from explosive traps is low compared to the P.E.K.K.A's health.
- Its high health and damage make it very similar to the Battle Machine, allowing a Super P.E.K.K.A to serve as a substitute for it, especially if the Battle Machine is being upgraded. However, its lack of a regenerative ability means it has to be used carefully.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A's high spring weight makes it immune to Spring Traps, so it can be used to test for them and activate them as well, similar to how it can be used to activate explosive traps. However, sufficiently-leveled Push Traps can still displace her!
- Only 1 Super P.E.K.K.A fits in each Army Camp, regardless of the P.E.K.K.A's level, so it is best to support it with other troops and the Battle Machine.
- Like with a normal P.E.K.K.A in the Home Village, it is very useful to use other troops to destroy side buildings to help funnel the Super P.E.K.K.A into the center of the base, which it can easily destroy.
- When deploying the Super P.E.K.K.A, deploy it so it distracts most defensive buildings into attacking it, then deploy your other units to support the P.E.K.K.A.
- A Guard Post can ruin a P.E.K.K.A-based attack, as the defending troops can distract P.E.K.K.As and/or lure them into high damage areas. Keep in mind their location when planning your attack, or use the Battle Machine or support troops to take out the guards so that the distractions to the P.E.K.K.As are minimal.
- Push Traps can be used to push a Super P.E.K.K.A away from a planned direction of attack. However, the Push Trap must be at least level 6 to have an effect.
- Double Cannons and Crushers can be very effective against a Super P.E.K.K.A. The Super P.E.K.K.A's health and range are comparable to the Battle Machine, so the effect of both these defenses is similar.
- A highly-upgraded Guard Post, if placed well, can be helpful stalling the Super P.E.K.K.A, since each hit from the P.E.K.K.A can only take out one of the troops. This allows your defenses more time to take out the P.E.K.K.A.
- At level 1, the Super P.E.K.K.A looks just like the level 1 P.E.K.K.A but with more glow and with brighter pink highlights.
- At level 8, the end of its sword gains a pinkish tint and turns completely white at the end, similar to the level 2 P.E.K.K.A's sword.
- At level 14, the whole body of the Super P.E.K.K.A turns dark red, even the horns and sword, with the sword glowing red on its edge instead of pink. The Super P.E.K.K.A grows in size, similar to a level 3 P.E.K.K.A.
- At level 17, the body changes to dark purple. The horns and sword now glow very bright pink.
|Next Generation Model|
|Unlock Super P.E.K.K.A in the Builder Barracks||2,000||50|
|May 22, 2017||Update||Data of her in the game files was available, with 16 levels.|
|March 5, 2018||Update||Added the Super P.E.K.K.A.|
|June 11, 2018||Update||
|June 29, 2018||Balance Changes|
|December 10, 2018||Update||
|June 10, 2019||Sneak Peek||Announced the level 17-18 Super P.E.K.K.A.|
|June 18, 2019||Update||Added the levels 17-18 Super P.E.K.K.A.|
|December 9, 2019||Update||Fixed issues with Super P.E.K.K.A attacking Walls and doing no damage.|
- The Next Generation Model achievement, added in the May 2017 Builder Base update, required players to unlock the Super P.E.K.K.A even though this was not possible until the Builder Hall 8 update in March 2018.
- Although the name "Super P.E.K.K.A" sounds like a Super Troop version of P.E.K.K.A (and also given an ability), it is a Builder Base Troop, not a Super Troop.
- Despite her extremely high damage, a max level Super P.E.K.K.A cannot one-hit a Level 1 Wall.
- Like other Builder Base Troops, except for the Bomber, the Super P.E.K.K.A's appearance has errors in battle.
- Her horns, eyes, and spikes are brighter pink.
- Her armor inside glows white, along with her "nose".
- The electricity she produces is white with navy outlines.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A seems to be slightly larger than the regular P.E.K.K.A.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A resembles the P.E.K.K.A in blue team from Clash Royale.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A doesn't seem to produce electricity when moving.
- Strangely, the level 17-18 Super P.E.K.K.A's appearance converts to level 14-16 and reverses back to level 17-18 constantly in battle.
- Despite being more powerful and having more levels than the regular P.E.K.K.A, upgrading a Super P.E.K.K.A to max takes less time.
- Interestingly, the Super P.E.K.K.A's movement speed is slightly faster than the regular P.E.K.K.A.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A appears to be left-handed in her info image, unlike the P.E.K.K.A. In battle, however, she's right-handed.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is one of the three Builder Base Troops not to add more units per camp when upgraded, the others being the Night Witch and Drop Ship.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has the fewest visual changes among all Builder Base Troops (with only 4 different appearances across 18 levels). The Hog Glider also has 4 visual appearances, although its Hog Rider subtroop has 5.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is one of the five troops to be associated with electricity, the others being the Electro Dragon, Super Wizard, Electro Owl and the Battle Machine (when activating his ability).
- Without her ability, the Super P.E.K.K.A is one of the four Builder Base Troops not to have unique sounds when deployed, attacking, and dying, the others being the Raged Barbarian, Boxer Giant, and Baby Dragon.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A, along with the Sneaky Archer and Cannon Cart are the only Builder Base Troops to have achievements.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A is the only Builder Base Troop not to get affected by Spring Traps at every levels.
- The Super P.E.K.K.A has the most damage (excluding damage multipliers from special abilities) and hitpoints out of all Builder Base Troops, due to the fact that she's based on the P.E.K.K.A.
|Spring Weight||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Number of Units per Army Camp||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|25||Single Target||19*||1.8s||1||10||0.8 tiles||Overcharge|
|Special Ability (Overcharge) Description:
"Deals ---- damage in a massive explosion when destroyed."
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
*As shown in-game. The game files give a value of 240 (which corresponds to 19.2 in-game speed).
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|