Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Sauna is a structure that enables you to boost certain troops into Super Troops. It appears in the Home Village once the Town Hall is upgraded to level 11, in between the Trader and the Loot Cart.
- Each troop has its own unique level requirements and costs in order to be boosted.
- To boost a troop, the player must be at least Town Hall 11 and also have upgraded the troop to a certain level.
- The troop's level requirement may require the player to be Town Hall 12 or higher to boost it into its Super form.
- Currently, thirteen different kinds of troops can be boosted: the Barbarian, Archer, Giant, Goblin, Wall Breaker, Balloon, Wizard, Baby Dragon, Minion, Valkyrie, Witch, Lava Hound, and Bowler.
- Boosting a troop requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion. Before the player boosts, the player will be able to see the stats of the corresponding Super Troop and also try out the Super Troop in a specially-built "Playground" level.
- The level of the boosted Super Troop is equal to the level of the corresponding troop the player has researched in the Laboratory. For example, if the player has researched level 8 Barbarians and boosts them, the Super Barbarians that result will be at level 8.
- The Super Troops themselves cannot be upgraded directly in the Laboratory, but they can be upgraded indirectly by upgrading their normal versions instead. If such an upgrade completes while the relevant boost is active, the Super Troop will be upgraded automatically.
- Once the player has boosted a troop into the Super Troop, the Super variant is enabled in the Barracks or Dark Barracks for 3 days. The player can also train the normal variant as normal while this boost is active.
- Up to two super troop boosts can be active at any given moment.
- If two different types of Super Troops are in the player's army or queue, a third type of Super Troop cannot be boosted without removing (or using up) all instances of at least one type of Super Troop.
- Super Troops that are trained will leave the Barracks/Dark Barracks appearing as a normal version of the troop. They will head to the Super Sauna before entering Army Camps, however.
- While the boost is active, a countdown appears above the Super Sauna, showing how much time remains on the boost.
- Once the 3 days are up, the boost ends and the Super Troop will be removed from the Barracks interface. Any Super Troops that are being trained at the time the boost expires will train as normal, and any Super Troops that are ready will remain in the Army Camps until they are used. There is no cool-down between boosting troops.
About Super Troops
- Super Troops are distinct from their normal counterparts. They have a special ability and differing stats from the normal version, usually having more health and damage output, but an increased housing space to match.
- The training costs and times of Super Troops are proportional to those of their normal versions so that both versions have approximately the same training cost and base training time per housing space. For example, the Super Giant takes double the housing space as the Giant and has twice the training cost and time.
- Unlike temporary troops, Super Troops can be donated to Clan Castles and be used as reinforcements like any other troop. However, in order for a Clan Castle to receive Super Troops, it must be sufficiently upgraded to be able to receive a level of the base troop that can be boosted into the Super Troop. For example, a level 5 Clan Castle is required to hold level 8 Barbarians, which is the minimum level needed to boost Super Barbarians.
- The below table shows the level requirements to boost each troop.
- Red indicates that the base troop level requirements can be achieved before Town Hall 11, and can be boosted as soon as the player reaches Town Hall 11, without having to upgrade the Laboratory and the base troop.
- Blue indicates this level requires Town Hall 12.
Boost Cost and Requirements
|Super Troop||Original Troop||Level Required|
|Super Wall Breaker||Wall Breaker||7|
|Inferno Dragon||Baby Dragon||6|
|Ice Hound||Lava Hound||5|
Super Troop Summary Statistics
|Super Troop||Base Troop||Housing Space||Housing Increase
from Base Troop
|Percent Housing Increase
from Base Troop
|Laboratory Level Required
Town Hall Level Required to train
Town Hall Level Required to request
|Super Wall Breaker||Wall Breaker||8||6||300%||9||11||9|
|Inferno Dragon||Baby Dragon||15||5||50%||10||12||10|
|Ice Hound||Lava Hound||40||10||33.33%||10||12||12|
- When a player upgrades to Town Hall 10, a set of barrels and a sign will appear in place of the barrel, signifying that you will unlock super troops soon.
- The bucket and spoon that originally appears at Town Hall 10 seems to still be there once finished, showing it was not related to the construction.
- The playground mode has a 3x3 Army Camp instead of a 4x4 space. However, the Army Camp will not be targeted by any of the Super Troops as it is considered an obstacle rather than a building.
- Before 2021, the Super Sauna did not have an official name. It was confirmed in an AMA with Darian.
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13) • Giga Inferno (TH14) • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|