The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 7 and 8|
- The Super Valkyrie is a Super Troop based on the Valkyrie. It can be unlocked by boosting the Valkyrie when the Valkyrie is upgraded to level 7 or higher.
- Boosting the Valkyrie requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Valkyrie to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Valkyrie you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Valkyrie you have.
- The Super Valkyrie is a Valkyrie with increased hitpoints and damage, but drops a Rage Spell-like effect on death (although this effect is visually different from a Rage Spell, it behaves identically with some exceptions).
- The Super Valkyrie's rage spell is identical to a regular rage spell in terms of damage increase and speed increase. However, her rage spell affects a small area and lasts shorter than a regular rage spell.
- Super Valkyries have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Valkyries will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- It is best to send a Super Valkyrie with other troops to make the most of her Rage effect. This can be particularly helpful in critical situations such as near a Town Hall, or when you run out of haste or rage spells. Another reason to do this is because the Super Valkyrie’s rage effect is much smaller than an actual Rage Spell, so you will need troops closer nearby if you want them to use it.
- Defensive Strategy
- A Super Valkyrie may not be the best choice for a Clan Castle troop, as she is unable to attack air troops and is easily killed by them. However, her rage spell effect will boost nearby troops on her death, so combining her with other well-rounded defensive troops can benefit them.
- You can have a maximum of 15 Super Valkyries at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 17 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 Super Valkyries with three level 2 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Super Valkyrie is the 2nd troop to have a spell effect on death, with the Ice Golem being the first and the Ice Hound as the 3rd.
- The Super Valkyrie’s ability has the same mechanic as the Lumberjack from Clash Royale.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.