Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Valkyrie is a Super Troop based on the Valkyrie. It can be unlocked by boosting the Valkyrie when the Valkyrie is at least level 7.
- Boosting the Valkyrie requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Valkyrie to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Valkyrie you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Valkyrie you have.
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 12 in order to boost Valkyries into Super Valkyries. However, because of the Laboratory level cap, players require a level 6 Clan Castle or greater in order to get donated one, allowing anyone Town Hall 10 or above to get one.
- The Super Valkyrie is a Valkyrie with increased hitpoints and damage, but drops a Rage Spell-like effect on death (although this effect is visually different from a Rage Spell, it behaves identically with some exceptions).
- The Super Valkyrie's Rage Spell is identical to a regular Rage Spell in terms of damage increase and speed increase. However, her Rage Spell affects a small area and lasts shorter than a regular Rage Spell.
- Super Valkyries have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Valkyries will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- It is best to send a Super Valkyrie with other troops to make the most of her rage effect. This can be particularly helpful in critical situations such as near a Town Hall, or when you run out of Haste Spells or Rage Spells. Another reason to do this is because the Super Valkyrie’s rage effect is much smaller than an actual Rage Spell, so you will need troops closer nearby if you want them to use it.
- Defensive Strategy
- A Super Valkyrie may not be the best choice for a Clan Castle troop, as she is unable to attack air troops and can easily be killed from them. However, her rage effect will boost nearby troops on her death, so combining her with other well-rounded defensive troops can benefit them.
- The Super Valkyrie was added in the October 12 2020 update.
- The April 2021 "Town Hall 14" update added the level 9 Super Valkyrie (corresponding to the level 9 Valkyrie).
- You can have a maximum of 15 Super Valkyries at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 17 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 4 Super Valkyries with four level 2 or higher Clone Spells (three from the regular spell inventory and one from a max-level Clan Castle).
- The Super Valkyrie is the 2nd troop to have a spell effect on death, with the Ice Golem being the first and the Ice Hound as the 3rd.
- The Super Valkyrie’s ability has the same mechanic as the Lumberjack from Clash Royale.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Special Ability|
|None||Area Splash(Ground Only)||20||28||1.8s||0.6 tiles||Farewell Gift|
|Boost Cost||Valkyrie Level Required|
|Training Time of Super Valkyries|
|1 Dark Barracks||2 Dark Barracks|
|7m 30s||3m 45s|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||Hitpoints||Training Cost|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.