Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Wall Breaker is a Super Troop based on the Wall Breaker. It can be unlocked by boosting the Wall Breaker when the Wall Breaker is at least level 7.
- Boosting the Wall Breaker requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Wall Breaker to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Wall Breaker you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Wall Breaker you have.
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 11 in order to boost Wall Breakers into Super Wall Breakers. However, because of the Laboratory level cap, players require a level 5 Clan Castle or greater in order to get donated one, allowing anyone Town Hall 9 or above to get one.
- The Super Wall Breaker is an improved version of the Wall Breaker that rolls on a large barrel bomb. It moves slightly faster than a normal Wall Breaker and is capable of doing more damage.
- Its Mega Bomb ability guarantees that its bomb goes off regardless of whether it hits its target or not. The damage dealt by the ability is just high enough to destroy any relative level Walls in one hit, and sufficient to destroy Wall up to two TH levels higher in one hit if the Super Wall Breaker reaches a wall and manages to do its normal damage (see below).
- The Super Wall Breaker has two types of damage; its normal damage, and damage when destroyed. If the Super Wall Breaker does make it to its target, it does both types of damage simultaneously; however if it is taken out before that, it does not do its normal damage and only does the damage it does when destroyed.
- Super Wall Breakers prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Super Wall Breakers become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Super Wall Breakers are stronger Wall Breakers; they are not as vulnerable to being destroyed before they reach their target, and if they do get destroyed, their Mega Bomb ability blows up their bomb anyway. This makes them useful for opening compartments to bases.
- This is especially useful for Queen Charges that may fail if the Wall compartment isn't opened.
- Like with the regular Wall Breaker, it is best if a defensive unit like a Giant tanks for them which enables them to reach and destroy Walls more easily. However, their higher health means that in some cases (for instance, against weakly defended Walls) it is possible to simply deploy the Super Wall Breaker unaided to destroy the target Wall.
- Super Wall Breakers can also one-shot certain trash buildings (such as Hero Altars and level 1 Builder's Huts), so they can get extra value as a small funnel.
- It is difficult to stop a Super Wall Breaker from reaching its target Walls, after which damage is unavoidable. Spring Traps are one of few ways to dispose of the Super Wall Breaker before it can reach a Wall, but its bomb will explode anyway if the Super Wall Breaker is launched by the Spring Trap, meaning placing a Spring Trap adjacent to a Wall won't work. Instead, the Spring Trap will have to be placed some distance away from the Wall to counter this.
- Multiple single-shot defenses (e.g. Cannons and Archer Towers) defending a Wall will be one of your best chances to protect the Wall against Super Wall Breakers, however keep in mind that Super Wall Breakers will need several shots to be defeated in this way.
- Scattershots, the Eagle Artillery, and the defending Grand Warden (if sufficiently high-leveled) can counter Super Wall Breakers, as its high damage will one-shot them on a direct hit.
- At lower levels where destroying Super Wall Breakers is difficult, it is often better to lay out your village in a way that mitigates the impact of the Super Wall Breakers; set up your defenses in a way so that a Super Wall Breaker opening a compartment will not allow access to too many valuable buildings, or place Walls to trick the Super Wall Breakers into taking a longer route (which makes them easier to destroy). Super Wall Breakers share similar AI to regular Wall Breakers, so many tricks that work against Wall Breakers will likely work against Super Wall Breakers.
- The Super Wall Breaker was added in the March 30th, 2020 update.
- In May 20th, 2020 update, the Super Wall Breaker's explosion radius reduced from 2 to 1.6 tiles.
- In October 12th, 2020 update, the Super Wall Breaker, especially the regular Wall Breaker, can now utilize the Jump Spell.
- You can have a maximum of 37 Super Wall Breakers at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 42 if you include the 5 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 16 Super Wall Breakers with four level 6 or higher Clone Spells (three from the regular spell inventory and one from a max-level Clan Castle).
- The Super Wall Breaker, Sneaky Goblin, Super Barbarian, and the Super Giant were the first Super Troops added into the game as part of the March 30th 2020 update.
- Their bomb appears to be a bigger version of Level 6 Wall Breaker's bomb, with a stick of dynamite from level 7's bomb attached to the outside.
- In the artwork, the Super Wall Breaker's hat is brown and his gloves are orange. But in battle, the hat is red and the gloves are yellow.
- The Super Wall Breaker is the only troop to have three words in its name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.