The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 7, 8 and 9|
- The Super Wall Breaker is a Super Troop based on the Wall Breaker. It can be unlocked by boosting the Wall Breaker when the Wall Breaker is at least level 7.
- Boosting the Wall Breaker requires 55,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Wall Breaker to be boosted for 7 days. The level of the Super Wall Breaker you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of the Wall Breaker you have.
- The Super Wall Breaker is an improved version of the Wall Breaker that rolls on a large barrel bomb. It moves slightly faster than a normal Wall Breaker and is capable of doing more damage.
- Its Mega Bomb ability guarantees that its bomb goes off regardless of whether it hits its target or not. The damage dealt by the ability is just high enough to destroy any relative level walls in one hit, and sufficient to destroy any wall in one hit if the Super Wall Breaker reaches a wall and manages to do its normal damage (see below).
- The Super Wall Breaker has two types of damage; its normal damage, and damage when destroyed. If the Super Wall Breaker does make it to its target, it does both types of damage simultaneously; however if it is taken out before that, it does not do its normal damage and only does the damage it does when destroyed.
- Super Wall Breakers prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Super Wall Breakers become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- In summary Super Wall Breakers are a buffed version of Wall Breakers.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Super Wall Breaker can be thought of as more consistent Wall Breakers; they are not as vulnerable to being destroyed before they reach their target, and if they do get destroyed, their Mega Bomb ability blows up their bomb anyway. This makes them useful for opening compartments to bases.
- Like with the regular Wall Breaker, it is best if a defensive unit like a Giant tanks for them which enables them to reach and destroy Walls more easily. However, their higher health means that in some cases (for instance, against weakly defended walls) it is possible to simply deploy the Super Wall Breaker unaided to destroy the target wall.
- Defensive Strategy
- It is difficult to stop a Super Wall Breaker from reaching its target Wall, after which damage is unavoidable. Spring Traps are one of few ways to dispose of the Super Wall Breaker before it can reach a wall, but its bomb will explode anyway if the Super Wall Breaker is launched by the Spring Trap, meaning placing a Spring Trap adjacent to a wall won't work. Instead, the Spring Trap will have to be placed some distance away from the wall to counter this.
- Multiple single-shot defenses (e.g. Cannons and Archer Towers) defending a wall will be one of your best chances to protect the wall against Super Wall Breakers, however keep in mind that Super Wall Breakers will need several shots to be defeated in this way.
- Scattershots can counter Super Wall Breakers, as its high damage will one-shot them on a direct hit.
- At lower levels where destroying Super Wall Breakers is difficult, it is often better to lay out your village in a way that mitigates the impact of the Super Wall Breakers; set up your defenses in a way so that a Super Wall Breaker opening a compartment will not allow access to too many valuable buildings, or place walls to trick the Super Wall Breakers into taking a longer route (which makes them easier to destroy). Super Wall Breakers share similar AI to regular Wall Breakers, so many tricks that work against Wall Breakers will likely work against Super Wall Breakers.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.