The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Super Witch is a Super Troop based on the Witch. It can be unlocked by boosting the Witch when the Witch is at level 5 (max level).
- Super Witches have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Witches will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Boosting the Witch requires 25,000 Dark Elixir or a Super Potion, and doing so allows the Witch to be boosted for 3 days. The level of Super Witch you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Witch you have.
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 12 in order to boost Witches into Super Witches. However, players require a level 8 Clan Castle or greater in order to get donated one, meaning that they likely already have the troop unlocked or are going to soon.
- Instead of spawning hordes of skeletons, the Super Witch spawns a single giant skeleton known as the Big Boy that possesses high damage and hitpoints. She can only have one Big Boy active at any one time, though she can summon another if the Big Boy is destroyed.
- Offensive Strategy
- Contrasting to normal Witches (which are weak to splash and multi-target damage), the Super Witch is weak to single-target damage. She is thus more suited to take on areas with high area damage capability like Wizard Towers and multi-target Inferno Towers than normal Witches.
- Unlike other strategies where one troop dying is not the end, each super witch that dies is a 40 housing space loss, so protect each one with care.
- Super Witches work very well in a Smash-Style attack. Each Big Boy tanks for the others, also giving the Super Witches time to spawn new Big Boys. Given pathing, they can smash the center of the base.
- Compared to normal Witches, her spawning the Big Boy takes slightly longer after she is deployed. Place the Super Witch out of defenses' range so she gets time to spawn the Big Boy to tank hits.
- The Eagle Artillery is likely to target Super Witches if unaccompanied by other high-health units. The Barbarian King is a good way to distract the Eagle Artillery but you should make sure to deploy him before the Eagle Artillery activates.
- Funneling the Super Witch and her Big Boy is important so that they are directed towards important buildings. Consider bringing some funneling troops (like Wizards) or perform a hero walk to set up the funnel. A well placed Super Witch can funnel herself if needed.
- Freeze Spells and Lightning Spells are great to stop the single-target Inferno Towers to buy her and her Big Boy some time to take them down.
- Defensive Strategy
- Super Witches are super weak to single target Inferno Towers. Set them on single and it will be easier defend.
- Due to the extra long initial spawning time of the Big Boy, try to make sure all (or most) trash buildings are nearby a defense, so they can lock on to the Super Witch before the Big Boy spawns.
- Each Super Witch is worth just under 1/7th of a max army. Try to include multiple paths at any given point to split them up, and preferably away from the core of your base.
- The Super Witch can take up all of a clan castle or leave 5 housing space, leaving not much to cover her weaknesses, making her a poor defending Clan Castle troop.
- Super Witches cover for each other in terms of their Big Boy and them spawning. Having a large, open base will cause the Big Boys to split and leave the Super Witches vulnerable.
- You can have a maximum of 7 Super Witches at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 8 if you include the 1 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle.
- The Super Witch takes up 40 housing space, which is the highest in the game, tied with the Ice Hound.
- The Super Witch was accidentally leaked by one of the developers, although nothing at all was known with the leak, only the existence.
- The Super Witch has the lowest minimum and maximum level of any of the Super Troops.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.