The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Big Boy is a giant Skeleton spawned by a Super Witch. It has very high damage and hitpoints.
- Compared to regular Skeletons, the Big Boy is much less vulnerable to splash damage but is more susceptible to single target damage instead.
- Big Boys have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Big Boys will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Big Boy is considered to take up 20 housing space for the purpose of determining its interactions with the Spring Trap, Tornado Trap and Clone Spell. Because of this, it is actually unable to be affected by the Spring Trap.
- The "Don't let the looks" part seems to be one of the jokes about how many monsters are actually kind.
- The Big Boy resembles a Giant Skeleton from Clash Royale, but with different clothing (no bomb and fuzzy hat). Additionally, in the artwork, the Big Boy has no extra clothing, but in battle, the Big Boy has two bronze wristbands.
- Despite being a Skeleton of similar health and housing space, it actually has a better damage output than a Super Giant. However, it is the opposite case when the Super Giant attacks walls.
- As one of the six sub-troops (the others being the Golemite, the Skeleton, the Yetimite, the Lava Pup and the Ice Pup), it cannot be trained, placed, or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.