The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This feature has been re-added.
- The Waterfall was a decorative feature, removed from the game in Version 2.111.
- The reason for its removal was due to performance reasons, as cited by Supercell. As buildings turned more animated over time, it became necessary to remove the Waterfall so that the game would continue to perform smoothly. The Waterfall took up a large amount of RAM to the point of severe lag and uncomfortable gameplay on older devices and thus was eventually removed permanently from the game. However, it was added back later.
- Upon the Waterfall's return, it received a different texture and animation than the old version. The trees were also changed when the Waterfall came back.
- The Waterfall was animated and can be found on the northeast side of the village.
- You can see the Waterfall in the Village on the top right corner of the screen in these screenshots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.