Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Giga Inferno is a defensive weapon fitted onto the level 14 Town Hall.
- The Giga Inferno deals very high damage per second to multiple targets at once. It only emerges when the Town Hall is damaged, or when 51% of the base is destroyed.
- When the Town Hall is destroyed, it unleashes a poison bomb that works just like the Poison Spell; it deals damage and slows down movement and attack speed to all units around the Town Hall.
- At first, it appears that the poison bomb seems to completely replaced the freezing explosion effect, but it is more like a direct upgrade to it.
- Most statistics of the level 5 Giga Inferno from Town Hall 13 carry over to Town Hall 14's level 1 Giga Inferno: namely its DPS, range, number of targets, damage when destroyed. The only thing that changes is that its explosive bomb creates a toxic poison cloud instead of partially freezing the surrounding area.
- Before the Giga Inferno emerges in a battle, the Town Hall is not treated as a defensive building, and defense-targeting troops like Giants will not attack it while other defenses remain. Once the Giga Inferno is active, these troops will be able to target the Town Hall alongside the existing defenses.
- The levels of the Giga Inferno are denoted by the number of stars that can be seen when tapping on a Town Hall 14. Roman numerals on the front of the Town Hall also show the level of the Giga Inferno inside. This is more important than the denotation of the Giga Tesla as the visual upgrade difference of the Town Hall and the weapon itself is not as dramatic.
Strategy and Tips
- The Giga Inferno can be extremely dangerous; it can be compared to a multi-targeting Inferno Tower, except dealing much more damage than one. You can consider using a Freeze Spell on the Giga Inferno to stop it from wreaking havoc on your troops.
- Sometimes it is bad (for the defending side) for the Giga Inferno to be triggered as then defense-targeting troops (e.g. Giants, Balloons, Golems) can then attack the Town Hall. It is good to have a single-target Inferno Tower nearby to counteract this.
- It can be useful to use a single Earthquake Spell to activate the Giga Inferno so that defense-targeting troops such as Balloons can path towards and target the Town Hall. This is often best done when these troops are close to the Town Hall so that the Giga Inferno gets less time to fire upon these troops.
- Like the multi-target Inferno Tower and Giga Tesla, the Giga Inferno will not be able to use its full damage output if attacking only a single target. This means Queen Charges attacking the Town Hall (if not protected by any other defenses) will usually be able to take it down as long as the Healers stay out of range. However, Giga Infernos (especially at higher levels) can do more damage than the Healers can heal by themselves, so a Rage Spell may be required to boost their output.
- When going against Giga Inferno, be prepared for its explosion if you destroy it, as it can easily wipe out many smaller troops, including Bowlers and Balloons, and also significantly hurt your larger troops and heroes. The Grand Warden's Eternal Tome ability can be useful to prevent the explosion damage from hurting or killing your troops, but will not prevent the Poison effect from slowing down your troops.
- Even if the Tome protects your troops from the blast, the resulting poison will outlast the ability and so do heavy damage to them. As such, it is advisable to destroy the Town Hall early into the attack with a hero or siege machine so that the majority of your army never has to engage it.
- A Freeze Spell does not mitigate the Giga Inferno's death explosion and poison effect.
- Miners will be affected by the poison, even if they are below ground.
- The explosion radius, while significant, is smaller than the range of the Giga Inferno. Long-ranged units like the Archer Queen can stay clear of the blast if they do not move towards the Town Hall before it explodes.
- If the Town Hall is isolated with a large empty space around it, as is usually the case in anti 2-star bases, it can often be useful to allow a lone Wall Wrecker or Battle Blimp (loaded with high damage Clan Castle troops, such as P.E.K.K.As, Valkyries or Balloons) to target the Town Hall while the rest of the army can be used to clear the buildings around the sides. If you manage to take down the Town Hall with the Siege Machine, the explosion will likely only affect any Clan Castle troops you used to take it down, and you can use the Grand Warden's ability elsewhere (against the Eagle Artillery, for example).
- After each upgrade, the roman numerals on the side of the Town Hall change accordingly to the Giga Inferno's level.
- The Giga Inferno changes when upgraded.
- At level 1, a floating ball of energy is summon by a circular pillar with cracks on top of it.
- At level 5, the ball of energy becomes bigger.
- The base of the Town Hall changes with each upgrade.
- At level 2, the second step of the corners of the top is gilded.
- At level 3, the pool around the Town Hall is slightly bigger, the sliding cover for the Giga Inferno is completely golden.
- At level 4, the pattern next to the door and on the corners are replaced to be more intricate, a purple flower is added near the top corner.
- At level 5, the pool now fully surrounds the Town Hall acting like a moat, the flowers on top of the Town Hall are bigger.
- The Giga Inferno (at TH14) was introduced in April 12, 2021 "Town Hall 14" update.
- In April 29, 2021 balance changes, the Poison DPS increases more quickly.
- According to Darian in Supercell's Town Hall 14 Dev Update video, the design of the Town Hall, as well as the the buildings with new upgrade levels, and new buildings, are inspired by indigenous Mesoamerican architecture.
- As the Giga Inferno for Town Hall 14 is mainly just a ball of energy summoned on top of the Town Hall, it does not act like a bomb on its own like the previous two versions of Town Hall weapons. Instead, it falls into a container and reacts with the content to create an explosive reaction; The container progressively getting brighter and a skull appears, then it explodes and leaves a cloud of poison behind.
- As Inferno Towers are powered by Dark Elixir and Poison Spells are brewed from Dark Elixir, the container might have the ingredients of a Poison Spell, activated by Dark Elixir at a high energy state to create both an explosion and a cloud of poison.
- Town Hall 14's Giga Inferno upgrade costs are lower than those of Town Hall 13, probably due to only the Poison Bomb is upgraded, and these upgrades are less significant than the Town Hall 13 upgrades.
||Max damage per second
||Attack Rate decrease
||Town Hall Level Required|
|Range||Damage per second||Damage per Shot per Target
||Attack Speed||Unit Type Targeted||Number of targets||Damage when destroyed||Poison duration when Destroyed|
|10||300||38.4||0.128s||Ground & Air||4||1,000||16s|
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13) • Giga Inferno (TH14) • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|