The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Push Trap||Spring Trap||Mine||Mega Mine|
- Traps are relatively inexpensive structures that remain hidden until they are activated by an attacking troop moving into their trigger radius. They can greatly improve the effectiveness of a village's defense if properly placed.
- Traps do not light up the map like other buildings.
- Traps are always ready for the next battle and do not need to be re-armed, unlike the ones in the Home Village.
- Although commonly thought of as a trap, the Hidden Tesla is not listed here as it actually a hidden Defensive Building.
- Even though traps are classified as "Defensive Buildings", they are not buildings and do not need to be triggered/destroyed for your enemy to reach 100% destruction (nor do they count toward it).
- Traps do not need the Master Builder to be available in order to be placed, however the Master Builder needs to be available to upgrade them.
- Traps are best used to push enemies off the base or just push them, or just to reduce the enemies health.
- Upgrade Facts
- Currently, all permanent traps have upgrade levels.
- You can upgrade a trap once it is bought from the Shop. Buying the trap does not require the Master Builder; however, upgrading will.
- Upgrade times are relatively short compared to building upgrades, taking at most 1 day to build.
- Traps have different upgrade types, with some traps increasing their affected housing space like the Push Trap while others dealing more damage, like the Mine.
- Traps being upgraded are visible to enemies; it is usually a good idea to relocate them while they are being upgraded to ensure that enemies don't know where traps aren't. However, remember to replace them when it is finished upgrading.
- Each trap must be upgraded individually. Upgrading one trap does not upgrade all traps of that type.
- Traps have no effect on the no-spawn zone. Attackers can deploy troops on top of traps regardless of whether or not they are being upgraded.
- Using Traps
- Traps in the Builder Base do not require re-arming, unlike those in the Home Village. They will remain armed for the next battle.
- Once a particular trap is upgraded, it is permanently upgraded. Upgrade levels don't disappear when it is triggered.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.