|Mine||Mega Mine||Log Trap||Zap Trap|
- Traps are relatively inexpensive structures that remain hidden until they are activated by an attacking troop moving into their trigger radius. They can greatly improve the effectiveness of a village's defense if properly placed.
- Traps can only be activated once in each Raid; once triggered, they will not activate for subsequent attacks on the district. However, they will be re-armed for use in the next Raid.
- Traps do not interfere with deployment zones; they do not block deploy zones unlike most other buildings, nor do they create a no-spawn zone.
- Although it may be thought of as a trap, the Hidden Mega Tesla is not actually a trap but rather a Defensive Building that persists between attacks.
- Traps are not buildings and do not need to be triggered/destroyed for your enemy to reach 100% destruction (nor do they count toward it).
- The Mine and Mega Mine can be set to hit ground or air troops.
- Currently, all permanent traps have upgrade levels.
- You can upgrade a trap once it has been rebuilt from a ruin.
- Upgrade costs of traps are relatively cheap compared to most defenses.
- Traps in the Clan Capital can only be activated once in each Raid. Once it is triggered, it will not activate for any subsequent attacks on the district it is placed in; it will only be re-armed for the next Clan's Raid.
- Once a particular trap is upgraded, it is permanently upgraded. Upgrade levels don't disappear when it is triggered.