Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Unicorn is the last Pet unlocked from the Pet House, when the Pet House is upgraded to level 4. It heals its assigned Hero just like a Healer does.
- The Unicorn prioritizes the Hero that the Unicorn is paired to, and while active, Unicorn will follow the Hero and heal them whenever possible. If the Hero is knocked out, Unicorn will target other troops and heal them. If the Unicorn has no target to heal, it will simply remain stationary even if it is taking damage.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Unicorn can substitute for a Healer in a Queen Walk because of its ability to heal its assigned Hero. This allows you to save 14 housing space in your army for other purposes, and when the Unicorn is sufficiently upgraded, it will have better healing output and hitpoints than the Healer.
- The Unicorn can get the ability of jumping over Walls if the hero it follows can.
- The Unicorn has the least hitpoints of any Pet, and so is very vulnerable to defenses. Generally, the assigned Hero should be able to protect it from single-target defenses, but there are defenses that can hit both the Hero and the Unicorn which should be watched out for. If the Unicorn is used to heal the air-mode Grand Warden, this is an even bigger problem, as the Warden will not be able to protect the Unicorn against ground-only defenses.
- Her slow movement speed can be an issue when using her with fast-moving Heroes like the Archer Queen or Royal Champion, as they can cause the Unicorn to lag behind over long distances and prevent her from utilizing her full healing potential (although regular Healers have the same problems, they have a longer range to make up for it).
- Defensive Strategy
- A Scattershot is often a good tool to damage Unicorns hiding behind their assigned Hero, because of its ability to attack units behind the main target. However, this does not work when the Unicorn is healing the Grand Warden in air-mode.
- Other multi-targeting defenses like Inferno Towers and the weaponized Town Hall can also damage both the Unicorn and the hero if the hero is short-ranged.
- The Unicorn was added in April 12th 2021 update, "Town Hall 14" update.
- The Unicorn is the pet to have the slowest movement speed, being 16.
- Unlike the Healer, the battle does not end automatically if the Unicorn is the only unit left in the battle, and you have no more non-Healer troops or damaging Spells to deploy.
- Based on the release notes, the Unicorn may act like a lighthouse by using its glowing horn to help lost travelers.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell (Skeleton) • Bat Spell (Bat)|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
|Pets||L.A.S.S.I • Electro Owl • Mighty Yak • Unicorn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.