"The Wall Wrecker exists for two simple purposes: smash through anything that it comes across and deliver the Clan Castle troops straight to the heart of the village. Built from heavy-duty materials, it can take a pummeling before breaking down. Immune to spell effects."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- The Wall Wrecker is the first Siege Machine you unlock, available as soon as the Workshop is completed.
- The Wall Wrecker considers the Town Hall as its primary target, and will fight its way through enemy buildings and Walls to reach its location, regardless of whether or not the Town Hall is still standing. When the Wall Wrecker successfully reaches the Town Hall (or its remains), it automatically breaks apart to reveal the Clan Castle troops inside.
- Wall Wreckers can still be used if there are no Clan Castle troops, however, when it is destroyed, nothing will spawn from it.
- Offensive Strategy
- Wall Wreckers can be used as a substitute to Golems and Wall Breakers in a kill squad, due to their abilities stemming from their high hitpoints and damage against walls. However, due to their unique behavior of moving towards the Town Hall, its path must be considered if you intend to use them in a kill squad, as it can differ drastically, especially if the Town Hall is off-center.
- Defensive Strategy
- It is essential to have many high-level defenses ( ideally single target inferno towers ) to be positioned where Wall Wreckers are likely to be spawned to kill them before they can penetrate through your walls, and to quickly get rid of the Clan Castle troops inside as well, if any.
- Upgrade Differences
- Initially, the Wall Wrecker is a red wooden box with a hatch on top and brown edges. It has a battering ram on the bottom.
- At level 2, it gains metal plating on the front.
- At level 3, it gains spikes on the metal plating and the bottom edges become metal as well. The head of the battering ram becomes the head of a ram.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|