"The Wall Wrecker exists for two simple purposes: smash through anything that it comes across and deliver the Clan Castle troops straight to the heart of the village. Built from heavy-duty materials, it can take a pummeling before breaking down. Immune to spell effects."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Wall Wrecker is the first Siege Machine you unlock, available as soon as the Workshop is completed.
- The Wall Wrecker considers the Town Hall as its primary target, and will fight its way through enemy buildings and Walls to reach its location, regardless of whether or not the Town Hall is still standing. When the Wall Wrecker successfully reaches the Town Hall (or its remains), it automatically breaks apart to reveal the Clan Castle troops inside.
- Wall Wreckers can still be used if there are no Clan Castle troops, however, when it is destroyed, nothing will spawn from it.
- As a Siege Machine, it cannot be affected by spells placed by the player. The Wall Wrecker cannot also be healed by the Healer.
- Though a Wall Wrecker cannot be healed by a Healer, it will be affected by the Grand Warden's Life Aura and Eternal Tome abilities.
- Wall Wreckers can be used as a substitute to Golems and Wall Breakers in a kill squad, due to their abilities stemming from their high hitpoints and damage against Walls. However, due to their unique behavior of moving towards the Town Hall, its path must be considered if you intend to use them in a kill squad, as it can differ drastically, especially if the Town Hall is off-center.
- If air Troops are placed inside the Wall Wrecker, they will be more vulnerable to air Traps upon being deployed, because the Wall Wrecker will not be able to trigger these traps. While it is still feasible to place air troops in a Wall Wrecker in certain situations (such as to support a ground phase), this means that the air troops will be at a disadvantage (in a worst-case scenario, they may be killed upon being deployed).
- It is essential to have many high-level defenses (ideally single-target Inferno Towers) to be positioned where Wall Wreckers are likely to be spawned to kill them before they can penetrate through your Walls, and to quickly get rid of the Clan Castle troops inside as well, if any.
- Keeping the Town Hall off-centered can misdirect the Wall Wrecker and other siege machines.
- Even though the Wall Wrecker has high hitpoints, many high-power defenses firing on it can quickly tear it down, likely before reaching the Town Hall. Strong defending Clan Castle troops can also greatly damage it.
- Initially, the Wall Wrecker is a red wooden box with a hatch on top and brown edges. It has a battering ram on the bottom.
- At level 2, it gains metal plating on the front. It gains more metal supports at the top.
- At level 3, it gains spikes on the metal plating and the bottom edges become metal as well. The head of the battering ram becomes the head of a ram.
- At level 4, the spikes on the metal plating becomes golden, as well as some of the corner bracings.
|November 16, 2012||tiffosco suggested adding the battering ram.|
|June 5, 2018||Introduced the Wall Wrecker, with 3 levels.
|June 11, 2018||Added the Wall Wrecker.|
|June 29, 2018||
|October 23, 2018||
|December 10, 2018||
|June 18, 2019||Fixed a bug where deploying Wall Wrecker or other Siege Machines to start a battle now cause defending Grand Warden to retreat into statue form, just as he does when any other unit is deployed.|
|March 30, 2020||Fixed a bug where the Wall Wrecker gets stuck on Walls.|
|June 22, 2020||
|December 7, 2020||Reduced Wall Wrecker's zig-zag movement when deployed.|
|June 16, 2021||Fixed an issue that made switching to donated Wall Wrecker and other Siege Machines impossible.|
- It is unknown how the Wall Wrecker still operates without any Clan Castle troops inside, as no one operates the machine.
- The ram on the front of the level 1 & 2 Wall Wrecker looks similar to the front of the Battle Ram, both in Clash of Clans, and in Clash Royale.
- Out of the five Siege Machines, the Wall Wrecker is the only one to have one troop in the artwork.
- The Wall Wrecker and the Battle Blimp were the first Siege Machines to be added to the game.
- It is the first and only Siege Machine to appear in a scenery, which is the 9th Clashiversary Scenery.
- The Wall Wrecker is the first and only Siege Machine to appear in a loading screen image.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Training Time||Training Cost||Workshop Level Required|
|Walls (Damage x10)||Area Splash||1||12||1.3s||20m||100,000||1|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
||Laboratory Level Required|
|Wall Wrecker Level||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||2||3||3||4||4||4|