Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- Walls are structures that obscure the path of enemy ground troops, with an identical function to that of Walls in the Home Village.
- Just like in the Home Village, Walls can be bypassed completely by air troops (Beta Minions, Baby Dragons, etc.), and also do not count towards destruction percentage when destroyed.
- Walls in the Builder Base come in segments of five. These segments cannot be separated but can be rotated. When upgraded, all the Walls in the same segment will be upgraded at the same time.
- This is true when counting Walls. When you unlock new Walls, it may say that you unlocked 25 Walls, but there are only 5 more wall segments.
- Walls can be circumvented by destroying them or positioning ranged troops to shoot over the Walls. Walls can be bypassed completely by air units such as Beta Minions.
- Melee units will only attack Walls if there are no other buildings near them and if there is a building on the other side of the Wall.
- Ranged units will only attack Walls if there are no other buildings in their sight ranges other than those across the Wall that is (almost) completely surrounded by Walls and that are outside its attack range.
- The Bomber has a 15x damage multiplier against walls, which means they can destroy walls relatively quickly and efficiently compared to other troops. Melee ground units tend to be very sensitive to gaps in the walls, often opting to walk through a gap several tiles away rather than break a wall; Bombers are therefore handy to have in hand to create gaps of the attacker's own to funnel said units in.
- Purposely create gaps in Walls to put a trap in as the enemy troops will walk into the gap instead of breaking the Wall.
- You can also do this by putting a Crusher in the gap.
- Use Walls to surround defenses to protect them. Try to surround structures that assist in defense so they do not get taken out easily.
- It is unnecessary to protect resource buildings with Walls since they are used to absorb damage, and it is not possible to lose resources from versus battles. Protecting them, however, can still force the opponent to break through them and stall their progress.
- Do not place 3x3 buildings too close to the Walls. If a Bomber is protected and manages to target it, the Walls will be shattered easily. This is especially dangerous if the Bomber is at level 11 since its ability can destroy Walls at any level.
- Walls have significant visual changes at all levels.
- Level 1 Walls resemble wooden stakes assembled together.
- Level 2 Walls resemble wooden fences with a rope tied around the posts, similar to the Level 1 Wall in the Home Village.
- Level 3 Walls are changed into worked lumber assembled with large nails.
- Level 4 Walls are changed into uncut rock, like the Level 2 Wall in the Home Village.
- Level 5 Walls are more smooth and cut stone.
- Level 6 Walls have larger stones making up the posts and bronze-colored connectors between them. The corner segments have even taller stones for the posts.
- Level 7 Walls have a brick-like texture and color to them with what appears to be a concrete base.
- Level 8 Walls have a smooth stone composition, with the outer layer encased in metal.
- Level 9 Walls are more reflective, the metal plating is now in one piece with the wall and it is more polished. The lower half of the wall is plated with brass. It also very slightly resembles the level 12 Wall from the Home Village.
- The Walls at max level are the buildings with the largest amount of hitpoints in Builder Base, having 5014 hitpoints.
- The Walls, Archer Tower and Army Camp have their own unique design, unlike other buildings in Builder Base that are equivalent to the buildings in Home Village.
- In See You Later, Builder Base! video, level 8 Walls are shown with torches on sides although the level 8 Walls don't have torches in the game.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Wall, such as Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon rotates the selected row of Walls.|
|Tapping this icon upgrades the selected Walls to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the selected Walls are at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon upgrades the selected Walls to the next level, if you have enough Wall Rings and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the selected Walls are at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
||Builder Hall Level Required|
Number of Bomber hits required to break through Walls
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|