|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Workshop is a building that constructs Siege Machines, which are special weapons that carry your Clan Castle troops. Siege Machines are upgraded using Elixir in the Laboratory. The Workshop is unlocked only at Town Hall 12.
- The Workshop is unable to function when being upgraded; since a player can only have one Workshop at a time, this disables the Siege Machine production while the Workshop is being upgraded (though any Siege Machines being built when the upgrade is started will continue being built at the normal rate, and will be available as soon as they are completed).
- You can boost Siege Machine production using Gems; this costs 30 Gems and speeds up Siege Machine construction by a factor of four for one hour. A Training Potion can be used to boost the Workshop similarly.
- The Workshop, like the Spell Factory, holds the items built within (in this case, the Workshop holds constructed Siege Machines). However, even though multiple can be kept in the Workshop at once, only one Siege Machine can be used per battle.
- You do not lose constructed Siege Machines if the Workshop is destroyed during battle; the Workshop's destruction also will not hinder Siege Machine construction in any way possible.
- Siege Machines can be donated to players with Clan Castle level 6 or higher than.
- When initially constructed, the Workshop has several features; one of which is a red-roofed hut with a similar shape to that of a Builder's Hut. On top of this hut is a crane with a wooden jib, a metal hook, and a stone counterweight. Beside the hut is a crate with an unfolded blueprint of a battering ram, a likely reference to the Workshop's ability to build the Wall Wrecker. Behind the hut, there is a small pile of wood. A single white dotted rectangle is present in the surrounding grass at one corner, which stations a Siege Machine when they are built.
- When upgraded to level 2, the pile of wood behind the hut is built into a wooden platform, with two red balloons attached to the corner of this platform. the Wall Wrecker blueprint is now presumably rolled up and placed to the side; in its place is a blueprint of an airship, signifying the Workshop's ability to build the Battle Blimp.
- When upgraded to level 3, a large boulder appears in place of the wooden platform, like the boulder of a Scattershot. A third red balloon is added, and the crane's jib is reinforced with metal. The blueprint of the Battle Blimp is again presumably rolled up and placed to the side, while the blueprint of the Wall Wrecker has fallen down to the floor, with a new blueprint of a hot air balloon visible, signifying the Workshop's ability to build the Stone Slammer.
- When upgraded to level 4, a box appears in place of the wooden platform. The piece of metal on the crane's jib is replaced with a slightly larger and darker piece, which now has a single spike protruding from it. The blueprint of a box with a parachute is placed over the balloon blueprint, meaning the Workshop is now able to build the fourth Siege Machine: the Siege Barracks.
- When upgraded to level 5, the box is removed and spiked logs take its place. The piece of metal on the crane's jib is replaced again, and is now gold with a black spike. The blueprint of a vehicle filled with logs is placed over the barracks blueprint, meaning the workshop is now able to build the fifth siege machine: the Log Launcher.
- When upgraded to level 6, one of the logs is removed in favour of a mini version of the furnace in clash royale. The crane's hook is guarded by brass plating and the hook now glows red-hot. The blueprint of what appears to be a fire spirit is placed over the previous blueprint, with the other blueprints now stacking up in a pyramid shape. These symbolise the sixth and currently final siege machine: the Flame Flinger
|June 11, 2018||Added the Workshop, with 2 levels that unlocks two Siege Machines: the Wall Wrecker and Battle Blimp.|
|December 10, 2018||Added the level 3 Workshop, with the introduction of the Stone Slammer.|
|December 12, 2018||The Workshop can now hold 3 Siege Machines in a queue at level 3.|
|December 9, 2019||
|December 7, 2020||Added the level 5 Workshop, with the introduction of the Log Launcher.|
|December 9, 2021||
- Its appearance could be inspired by the Builder's Workshop which is seen in the Arena 6 in Clash Royale. This Arena has a "siege" theme, as it unlocks the Clash Royale counterparts of the Mortar and the X-Bow, which can directly attack the opponent's towers.
- The Workshop's red balloons resemble those of the Skeleton Barrel, a temporary troop from Clash Royale, also unlocked at this particular Arena. The Wall Wrecker and Battle Blimp's mechanics could be inspired by the Battle Ram and Skeleton Barrel - reaching a building and releasing troops inside the base.
- Since the unlocked Siege Machines at level 4, 5, and 6 are ground units, the quantities of the Balloons on the Workshop at the relevant level does not increase.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Workshop, such as Level, Siege Machine Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Workshop to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Workshop is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Workshop to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Workshop is at maximum level, or if the Town Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your Siege Machine training for 1 hour, reducing the time required to train Siege Machines by a factor of four for the duration of the boost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your troop and Siege Machine training, spell brewing and hero regeneration for 1 hour, reducing the time by a factor of four for the duration of the boost, at the cost of one Training Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Training Potion.|
|Tapping this icon resumes a paused boost to your Siege Machine training. This icon is only shown if you have an active Siege Machine training boost that was paused by a maintenance break.|
|Tapping this icon opens up the Siege Machine training interface, allowing you to train Siege Machines.|
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
||Unlocked Siege Machine||Siege Machine Capacity
||Build Cost||Build Time
||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|