The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Workshop is unlocked when the Town Hall is upgraded to level 12.
- The Workshop constructs Siege Machines, which are special weapons that carry Clan Castle troops. Siege Machines cost Gold to build, but are upgraded using Elixir.
- The Workshop is unable to function when being upgraded; since a player can only have one Workshop at a time, this disables Siege Machine production while the Workshop is being upgraded (though any Siege Machines being built when the upgrade is started will continue being built at the normal rate, and will be available as soon as they are completed).
- You can boost Siege Machine production using Gems; this costs 30 Gems and speeds up Siege Machine construction by a factor of four.
- The Workshop, like the Spell Factory, holds the items built within (in this case, the Workshop holds constructed Siege Machines). However, even though multiple can be kept in the Workshop at once, only one Siege Machine can be used per battle.
- You do not lose constructed Siege Machines if the Workshop is destroyed during battle; the Workshop's destruction also will not hinder Siege Machine construction in any way.
- Siege Machines can be donated to players with Clan Castle level 6 or higher.
- Upgrade Differences
- When initially constructed, the Workshop has several features; one of which is a red-roofed hut with similar shape to that of a Builder's Hut. On top of this hut is a crane with a wooden jib, a metal hook, and a stone counterweight. Beside the hut is a crate with an unfolded blueprint of a battering ram, a likely reference to the Workshop's ability to build Wall Wreckers. Behind the hut, there is a small pile of wood. A single white dotted rectangle is present in the surrounding grass at one corner, which stations a Siege Machine when they are built.
- When upgraded to level 2, the pile of wood behind the hut is built into a wooden platform, with two red balloons attached to the corner of this platform. The battering ram blueprint is now presumably rolled up and placed to the side; in its place is a blueprint of an airship, signifying the Workshop's ability to build Battle Blimps.
- When upgraded to level 3, a large boulder appears in place of the wooden platform. A third red balloon is added, and the crane's jib is reinforced with metal. The blueprint of the airship is again presumably rolled up and placed to the side, with a new blueprint of a hot air balloon visible, signifying the Workshop's ability to build Stone Slammers.
- When upgraded to level 4, a box appears in place of the wooden platform. The piece of metal on the crane's jib is replaced with a slightly larger and darker piece, which now has a single spike protruding from it. The blueprint of a box with parachute is placed over the balloon blueprint, meaning the Workshop is now able to build the fourth Siege Machine: Siege Barracks.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Workshop, such as Level, Siege Machine Capacity and Hitpoints. Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Workshop to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Workshop is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Workshop to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Workshop is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost. Tapping this icon boosts your troop and Siege Machine training for 1 hour, reducing the time required to train Siege Machines by a factor of four for the duration of the boost. Tapping this icon boosts your troop and Siege Machine training, spell brewing and hero regeneration for 1 hour, reducing the time by a factor of four for the duration of the boost, at the cost of one Training Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Training Potion. Tapping this icon resumes a paused boost to your troop and Siege Machine training. This icon is only shown if you have an active troop and Siege Machine training boost that was paused by a maintenance break. Tapping this icon opens up the Siege Machine training interface, allowing you to train Siege Machines.
- Its appearance could be inspired by the Builder's Workshop, the Arena 6 in Clash Royale. This Arena has a "siege" theme, as it unlocks the Clash Royale counterparts of the Mortar and the X-Bow, which can directly attack the opponent's towers.
Home Village Buildings Defensive Buildings Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno • Scattershot • Walls Resource Buildings Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury) Army Buildings Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar Other Buildings Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.