Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3 & 4|
- Yetimites are small creatures spawned by the Yeti. They attack by approaching a target building before jumping into it after a brief pause. This jump attack deals a small amount of damage and destroys the Yetimite on impact.
- Yetimites spawn as the Yeti takes damage. When the Yeti is destroyed, it releases any remaining Yetimites it has.
- Yetimites can jump over Walls and do extra damage to defenses.
- Yetimites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Yetimites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the activated Town Hall weapon (if any) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Yetimites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Yetimites do half damage to resource storages if they attack them. In particular, this applies to the Town Hall level 12 and above if its Giga weapon is active, because it is classed as both a defense and a resource storage in that case.
- Yetimites are considered to take 3 housing spaces for determining its interactions with the Spring Trap and Clone Spell.
- Unlike their parent troop, Yetimites can target both ground and air.
- They can be useful for distracting single-targeting defenses, as they have relatively high health and can deal good damage.
- While the Yeti that spawns them is still alive, the Yeti will serve as a good tank for the Yetimites to deal damage underneath.
- The Yetimites can also be a meat shield to your Army. Because of the fast Movement Speed, defenses will be distracted by the Yetimites, and your Army can help destroying them.
- Yetimites are hard to stop largely due to the fact that they have a good amount of hitpoints and generally won't have to travel far to reach a defense it can damage; oftentimes they will spawn right in front of a defense, and damage is almost unavoidable in that scenario. To combat this, it is best to make sure Yetis cannot reach your defenses easily so that the Yetimites will have to travel for longer to reach your defenses.
- High damage defenses focused on Yetimites will be able to destroy them in time, but often these same defenses will be distracted by the Yetis that spawn them. Multi-targeting defenses, such as Inferno Towers, Giga Teslas, or Giga Infernos are a great counter to Yetimites. Scattershots are also able to one-shot the Yetimite if it manages a direct hit.
- Spring Traps can remove Yetimites before they can do damage, but this is often situational and usually won't make or break your defense. Giant Bombs can also deal severe damage to Yetimites but are similarly situational.
- Due to the little hitpoints of the Yetimites, They can easily be wiped out by Area Splash of Multi-Targetting Defenses, such as the Wizard Tower and the Multi-Targetting Inferno Tower can take down Yetimites fast, so put one of your Wizard Towers in the centre of your base (You will get 5 Wizard Towers, put 4 of it on the side, the one left put it in the centre), Or set an Inferno Tower into Multi-Target.
- At level 1, the Yetimites are a light magenta, matching the Yeti's horns.
- At level 2, the Yetimites turn a sangria purple, matching the level 2 Yeti's horns.
- At level 3, the Yetimites continue to get darker, turning to a raisin-like purple to match the level 3 Yeti's horns.
|December 9, 2019||Update||Added the Yetimite.|
|January 16, 2020||Balance Changes||Yetimites no longer trigger traps.|
|March 30, 2020||Update|
- The Yetimite's attack resembles the attacks of the Fire Spirit and Ice Spirit from Clash Royale, which damage targets in a likewise fashion.
- The Yeti’s description states that hurting him will make the Yetimites angry, but in the Yetimite's description it says they get angsty.
- The Yetimite and Golemite are currently the only sub-troops whose stats improve when you upgrade the parent troops. They are also the only subtroop which has upgrade differences on every level.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Range|
|Defenses (Damage x4)||Area Splash 0.8 Tile Radius (Air & Ground)||24||2 tiles|
|Level||Damage||Damage vs. Defenses||Damage vs. Town Hall*||Hitpoints|
*Yetimite's damage to resource storages was reduced to 50% in 30/3/2020. To the Town Hall with a Giga weapon active, it does 2x damage instead of 4x damage.