The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- Yetimites are small creatures spawned by the Yeti. They attack by approaching a target building before jumping into it after a brief pause. This jump attack deals a small amount of damage and destroys the Yetimite on impact.
- Yetimites spawn as the Yeti takes damage. When the Yeti is destroyed, it releases any remaining Yetimites it has.
- Yetimites can jump over Walls and do extra damage to defenses.
- Yetimites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Yetimites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Yetimites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Yetimites do half damage to resource storages if they attack them. In particular, this applies to the Town Hall level 12 and above if its Giga weapon is active, because it is classed as both a defense and a resource storage in that case.
- Yetimites are considered to take 3 housing spaces for determining its interactions with the Spring Trap and Clone Spell.
- Offensive Strategy
- Defensive Strategy
- Yetimites are hard to stop largely due to the fact that they have a good amount of hitpoints and generally won't have to travel far to reach a defense it can damage; oftentimes they will spawn right in front of a defense, and damage is almost unavoidable in that scenario. To combat this, it is best to make sure Yetis cannot reach your defenses easily so that the Yetimites will have to travel for longer to reach your defenses.
- High damage defenses focused on Yetimites will be able to destroy them in time, but often these same defenses will be distracted by the Yetis that spawn them. Multi-targeting defenses, such as Inferno Towers, Giga Teslas, or Giga Infernos are a great counter to Yetimites. Scattershots are also able to one-shot the Yetimite if it manages a direct hit.
- Spring Traps can remove Yetimites before they can do damage, but this is often situational and usually won't make or break your defense. Giant Bombs can also deal severe damage to Yetimites but are similarly situational.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the Yetimites are a light magenta, matching the Yeti's horns.
- At level 2, the Yetimites turn a sangria purple, matching the level 2 Yeti's horns.
- At level 3, the Yetimites continue to get darker, turning to a raisin-like purple to match the level 3 Yeti's horns.
- As one of the five sub troops in the Home Village (the others being the Golemite, Skeleton, the Lava Pup and the Big Boy), it cannot be trained, placed or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- The Yetimite and Golemite are currently the only sub troops whose stats improve when you upgrade the parent troops.
- The Yetimite's attack resembles the attacks of the Fire Spirit and Ice Spirit from Clash Royale, which damage targets in a likewise fashion.
- The Yeti’s description states that hurting him will make the Yetimites angry, but in the Yetimite's description it says they get angsty.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Inferno Dragon • Super Witch (Big Boy)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.