The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- Half of the Yetimites will spawn after the Yeti takes damage and the other half will spawn once the Yeti dies.
- Yetimites can jump over Walls and do extra damage to defenses.
- Yetimites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Yetimites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Yetimites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Yetimites are considered to take 3 housing space for determining its interactions with the Spring Trap and Clone Spell.
- Offensive Strategy
- They can be useful for distracting single-targeting defenses, as they have relatively high health and can deal good damage.
- Defensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the Yetimites are a light magenta, matching the Yeti's horns.
- At level 2, the Yetimites turn a sangria purple, matching the level 2 Yeti's horns.
- At level 3, the Yetimites continue to get darker, turning to a raisin-like purple to match the level 3 Yeti's horns.
- As one of the four sub troops in the Home Village (the others being the Golemite, Skeleton and the Lava Pup), it cannot be trained, placed or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- The Yetimite and Golemite are currently the only sub troops whose stats improve when you upgrade the parent troops.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.